Mojave Post Your Mojo❗️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not of them all together 😂 every time I think about doing a “family portrait” I get another project lined up 😂

Here’s one from early on as far as udr’s/Mojave’s. 😂
Looks like a Mojo party there.
I think you are the poster child for the Mojave.:love::love:
You obviously have much experience with them no doubt. More than most.
I just have one V1 Mojave ( M2C'ed out) and just love the XLWB chassis, how it drives and all. I did a build with a spare stocker Mojave chassis and bin parts I had lying around.

Yes sir with 20t. First time driving it today. Even with the 25kg version of the ds it steers lovely. Absolutely blown away by it. Can gas it and it doesn't wheelie everywhere, just squats and shoots. New favourite. Took the talion and was underwhelmed after driving the mojave. The 1000cst is the sweet spot for me. Not much traction roll. So easy to correct under/oversteer. The talion felt faster with the 4092 itseems like a way more violent motor. Buzzing. Good Times. 😍👍
My 2 favorite Arrmas are the Mojave 6s and the Talion . I had a Typhon 6s / Noto 6s / and drove my friends Kraton 6s , and prefer the Mo and Talion over them . But I LOVE the Senton 6s !!!!

I'm a horrible RC owner !!! Back in November I put an M2C chassis under my K8S , built a new Senton 6s , and re-did my Mojaves shocks ( 50w all around ) / diffs ( 50k,300k,50k ) , and the new Proline Dumont paddles for the snow and sand , ................... haven't driven any of them since !!!! Actually haven't driven any of my RC's since Nov ! Just to busy , ( well actually been going to the LHS racing my 2wd SC6.1 on the indoor carpet track ) , so actually did drive something !! LOL , just not bashers ! Snow is now gone ,gotta make time and have to take the Mo to the beach or sand pit !!

View attachment 209929

View attachment 209930

Sick!!

Yea you gotta get out there and enjoy the fruits of your labor! 🤣, those paddles are killer, I only have 1 set rn so haven’t been able to hit my sand pit. Once I order up another pair I’ll have some footage slangin sand🤙.

I went with 80wt in the shocks 500k open center diff f/r are stock weight but want to switch those two at some point.

How has the dust cover held up? Any heat issues?

Always wanted a 6s senton since getting into the hobby with a 3s, what system is it running? How’s it handle?
Yes sir with 20t. First time driving it today. Even with the 25kg version of the ds it steers lovely. Absolutely blown away by it. Can gas it and it doesn't wheelie everywhere, just squats and shoots. New favourite. Took the talion and was underwhelmed after driving the mojave. The 1000cst is the sweet spot for me. Not much traction roll. So easy to correct under/oversteer. The talion felt faster with the 4092 itseems like a way more violent motor. Buzzing. Good Times. 😍👍
That’s awesome man! That’s one thing I need to work out. She’ll almost stand up at Any point of trigger pull, I haven’t messed with punch an the other settings on the b Link yet hopefully I can take it a little. Have a few other opinions I could try as well.

I was very pleased with the 80wt, even when cornering to the heavier side it didn’t want to roll as much as I thought it would👍. Handles bumps great love watching the suspension work. Definitely becoming my go to rig when it’s time to take one out!

Last edited:
Sick!!

Yea you gotta get out there and enjoy the fruits of your labor! 🤣, those paddles are killer, I only have 1 set rn so haven’t been able to hit my sand pit. Once I order up another pair I’ll have some footage slangin sand🤙.

I went with 80wt in the shocks 500k open center diff f/r are stock weight but want to switch those two at some point.

How has the dust cover held up? Any heat issues?

Always wanted a 6s senton since getting into the hobby with a 3s, what system is it running? How’s it handle?
The dust cover works great , stock electronics / stock 16t pinion and have a alum heat sink/fan combo , never overheated on me yet , although I haven't run it in July 90-100 degree weather either .
Both my Senton 6s are stock electronics, one has Typhon sway bars and when I had the Hoons on it with a 20t pinion got 65mph out of it for street/parking lot use . My recent Senton ( no sway bars ) and Powerhobby belted tires ,.........LOL , haven't run it yet !!!!

IMG_5127.JPG

IMG_5169.JPG

Mines still box stock…gonna want some innner fender wells at some point soon. It seems like the scorched racing ones are the only game in town….I looked on thingiverse as well 🤷🏼‍♂️
2D0CB782-56D3-4E88-B254-75E43DD6FEAC.jpeg
BA2641F8-4B40-4F91-B1F1-62EA152417B8.jpeg

The dust cover works great , stock electronics / stock 16t pinion and have a alum heat sink/fan combo , never overheated on me yet , although I haven't run it in July 90-100 degree weather either .
Both my Senton 6s are stock electronics, one has Typhon sway bars and when I had the Hoons on it with a 20t pinion got 65mph out of it for street/parking lot use . My recent Senton ( no sway bars ) and Powerhobby belted tires ,.........LOL , haven't run it yet !!!!

View attachment 209983

View attachment 209984
That’s awesome man, would love to get my hands on a s6 one day! Those are cleaaaannnn👌.
Mines still box stock…gonna want some innner fender wells at some point soon. It seems like the scorched racing ones are the only game in town….I looked on thingiverse as well 🤷🏼‍♂️View attachment 209990View attachment 209991
For sure! Fenders help so much didn’t have them on my senton was a nightmare. Didn’t run the mojo till they were installed Keeps it pretty spotless.

Looks like a Mojo party there.
I think you are the poster child for the Mojave.:love::love:
You obviously have much experience with them no doubt. More than most.
I just have one V1 Mojave ( M2C'ed out) and just love the XLWB chassis, how it drives and all. I did a build with a spare stocker Mojave chassis and bin parts I had lying around.
I have all the parts to finish the two i was working on and two more but i need the time now to work on them hahaha. i bought 2 more lmt's and a gmade buffalo to put together on top of the already growing work list :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back