Mojave Post Your Mojo❗️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eah, I’ll have 6 Mojave’s when finished and 11 udr’s.
Confused Wait What GIF

You collect them?:oops:
Do you have a pic of that awesome collection; I think you need landscape mode for that pic:ROFLMAO:

Confused Wait What GIF

You collect them?:oops:
Do you have a pic of that awesome collection; I think you need landscape mode for that pic:ROFLMAO:
Not of them all together 😂 every time I think about doing a “family portrait” I get another project lined up 😂
Not of them all together 😂 every time I think about doing a “family portrait” I get another project lined up 😂
Here’s one from early on as far as udr’s/Mojave’s. 😂

Attachments

• 790ADF2C-6ADE-49CB-A537-7BD0BF472835.jpeg
    790ADF2C-6ADE-49CB-A537-7BD0BF472835.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Just saw your post. Vitavon wheels on the top one. Yeah, I’ll have 6 Mojave’s when finished and 11 udr’s. A deal on the 12th udr fell through yesterday when dude was anxious for the money and didn’t use PayPal 🤬 no thank you scammer! Should be buying parts for these to finish them but found a loaded lmt at a good price so I added my fourth to the mix 😂 traded #3 for the v2 green mojave on the stock chassis.
Hello everyone, my name is @calebgilmore and I’m an Arrmaholic… Where’s the coffee machine?

Hello everyone, my name is @calebgilmore and I’m an Arrmaholic… Where’s the coffee machine?
There are worse addictions than being a 6s SCT addict😉😂.
EDIT: @calebgilmore You know the Mojave (EXB) is on sale now right? Just saying in case you need another one😉😂

Attachments

• 50B5442F-1BA2-4662-8364-D8A762EE94BF.jpeg
    50B5442F-1BA2-4662-8364-D8A762EE94BF.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 54
Paint it😉 Haven’t run the new body yet, still shiny😎

View attachment 206358
😍 ye I think I’ll go that route, that’s a awesome looking shell love the red wheels to match👌.

@SrC my bad you clearly stated it was a sleeve!😂, thx for the info n links I’m going to check it out for sure👍

Ahh of course the infamous vitavon wherelsss they look sick🔥,
at least I know where to go when the Mojave’s go out of production 😂 save me one would ya @calebgilmore although they are same but different, which do you prefer to drive?

@Sandracer_NL where are your pics! I know you got some more mojos up your sleeve 👀😂

what’s everyone running for suspension/springs? I could use some more stiffness. Anyone run the arrma
Optional heavier springs? Or?

😍 ye I think I’ll go that route, that’s a awesome looking shell love the red wheels to match👌.

@SrC my bad you clearly stated it was a sleeve!😂, thx for the info n links I’m going to check it out for sure👍

at least I know where to go when the Mojave’s go out of production 😂 save me one would ya @calebgilmore although they are same but different, which do you prefer to drive?

@Sandracer_NL where are your pics! I know you got some more mojos up your sleeve 👀😂
Yeah, got quite a few few pics f the Mojave in my build thread;).
I'll probably buy the optional stiffest springs for the Mojave next time (front 1.5N/MM and rear 0.63N/MM); I've found a topic on this forum and it seems at least one guy was really liking them. I already put thicker shock oil in the shocks recently. Drove it last weekend for the first time and so far I like it(y).

The v2 is The only other ones running besides the chonky boy just bash it one. It flies though! I’m close on the 2 in the picture together and they should perform well. All gearing is 24/46. Here’s a small clip of the second one flying across the rough terrain out front. I wish you could see the wheels and how it picks the front end up and floats over everything better

Yeah, got quite a few few pics f the Mojave in my build thread;).
I'll probably buy the optional stiffest springs for the Mojave next time (front 1.5N/MM and rear 0.63N/MM); I've found a topic on this forum and it seems at least one guy was really liking them. I already put thicker shock oil in the shocks recently. Drove it last weekend for the first time and so far I like it(y).
Yea I think I might do the same, added 80wt to mine
The v2 is The only other ones running besides the chonky boy just bash it one. It flies though! I’m close on the 2 in the picture together and they should perform well. All gearing is 24/46. Here’s a small clip of the second one flying across the rough terrain out front. I wish you could see the wheels and how it picks the front end up and floats over everything better
Nice! That things moving out💨, what combos in that?

Im running 25/46 wit the 4070 haven’t got a chance to take it out yet

Last edited:
Yea I think I might do the same, added 80wt to mine

Nice! That things moving out💨, what combos in that?

Im running 25/46 wit the 4070 haven’t got a chance to take it out yet
That one is a max6/hobbystar 4092 1730kv

I'm a horrible RC owner !!! Back in November I put an M2C chassis under my K8S , built a new Senton 6s , and re-did my Mojaves shocks ( 50w all around ) / diffs ( 50k,300k,50k ) , and the new Proline Dumont paddles for the snow and sand , ................... haven't driven any of them since !!!! Actually haven't driven any of my RC's since Nov ! Just to busy , ( well actually been going to the LHS racing my 2wd SC6.1 on the indoor carpet track ) , so actually did drive something !! LOL , just not bashers ! Snow is now gone ,gotta make time and have to take the Mo to the beach or sand pit !!

IMG_5091.JPG

IMG_5099.JPG

Very nice rig!👍 @Woodentop max6 combo?
Yes sir with 20t. First time driving it today. Even with the 25kg version of the ds it steers lovely. Absolutely blown away by it. Can gas it and it doesn't wheelie everywhere, just squats and shoots. New favourite. Took the talion and was underwhelmed after driving the mojave. The 1000cst is the sweet spot for me. Not much traction roll. So easy to correct under/oversteer. The talion felt faster with the 4092 itseems like a way more violent motor. Buzzing. Good Times. 😍👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back