Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Post your ride

wricksta

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4
Good luck in your race!

Also are you a member over at www.TeknoForums.com as well?
Nosir. I only replace parts with new tekno parts. And a bunch of my buddies run teknos so I ask them when I need help with setup. I didn’t have a clue about Arrmas, I came here to learn. Truth be told, I haven’t joined a forum in about 8yrs. Glad I found this one. Great cluture here, more helping and less arguing.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@wricksta well we're glad to have you here.

If you are looking for a similar group of people like you found here but for the Tekno crowd, be sure to check out that site. ;)

slick_silver

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock
Hi Fella's !Just wanted to get in on the fun! Here's a picture of my Arrma BRCC & my DHK Zombie 8e!
I purchased my Zombie about 4 years ago & at the time it was cheapest ($236) 1/8 MT I could find that
looked as if it was pretty well built for learning to bash, plush if I destroyed it I wouldn't feel to bad.
This was long before the Arrma 3S BLX series and 6S cost was just over my budget! In 4 yrs I've broken only
the rt.steering arm & C-hub plus front Diff. housing when hitting a Mailbox post at full throttle ! : ) : )
Then came across the Arrma 3s Blx BRCC and fell in love with it so purchased it last month and couldn't be happier!
I did months of research & watched hundreds of YT videos before buying each MT and the Arrma Brand just seems like
the most durable,best looking & the Most Value for your money over any other Brand out there! IMHO! : )

Attachments

slick_silver

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock

Peeeenuuutt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Hey @slick2500 is that a yukon? And does it have the 5.7?!!! If it does, I love those things. So easy to work on, and the LT1 is very robust. The later 5.3 variants were a pain in the ass, along with the other engines.

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
Hey @slick2500 is that a yukon? And does it have the 5.7?!!! If it does, I love those things. So easy to work on, and the LT1 is very robust. The later 5.3 variants were a pain in the ass, along with the other engines.
No its a Z71 Tahoe. It has the Vortec 5.3. And LS>LT all day every day. I have found nothing on this engine to be a pain in the ass to work on.

Peeeenuuutt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
No its a Z71 Tahoe. It has the Vortec 5.3. And LS>LT all day every day. I have found nothing on this engine to be a pain in the ass to work on.
I see. Z71 holy crap lol. Anyway, I’ve always been a man of the LT, LS isn’t for me. My first ride was a 1994 Impala with the LT1 so that’s where my bias comes in. Anyway the cylinder deactivation is a real pain in the ass for my shop and others alike.

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
I see. Z71 holy crap lol. Anyway, I’ve always been a man of the LT, LS isn’t for me. My first ride was a 1994 Impala with the LT1 so that’s where my bias comes in. Anyway the cylinder deactivation is a real pain in the ass for my shop and others alike.
Oh mine was pre displacement on demand. So I don't have to deal with that garbage. From everything I have read and seen the displacement on demand thing is the only problem those 5.3s have though. They make kits so you can remove that as well but they are a bit spendy. Mine has 208,000 miles on it and it's just barely broken in.

Peeeenuuutt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Oh mine was pre displacement on demand. So I don't have to deal with that garbage. From everything I have read and seen the displacement on demand thing is the only problem those 5.3s have though. They make kits so you can remove that as well but they are a bit spendy. Mine has 208,000 miles on it and it's just barely broken in.
I see! Was wondering how you had no issues. That dod isn’t always bad though... 5.7 chrysler hemis with it usually last to around 300k before issues arise.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.