Typhon Post your Typhon pics here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upgraded my old Mega Typhon and body paint.

20231231_105558.jpg

20231231_105605.jpg

20231121_114526.jpg

20231231_134847.jpg

Ouch, I never even considered that. At those speeds, the damage is probably massive.
Yup. You crash. Most seem to subscribe to this rule of thumb (your results may vary, individual results may not reflect your reality, void where prohibited.) :
Limitless (not Infraction or Felony) Hoons to 100,
GRP’s to between 120-130,
130mph and higher, foams.
Those PowerHobby Grippers look and perform awesomely as street bashers, but they are not a speed run tire.

Yup. You crash. Most seem to subscribe to this rule of thumb (your results may vary, individual results may not reflect your reality, void where prohibited.) :
Those PowerHobby Grippers look and perform awesomely as street bashers, but they are not a speed run tire.
That's really good info, appreciate it. I am building an infraction currently and got hoons for it. Guess I wasted my money. Need to get grps. The typhon is my first speed car I've built. Thanks bro.

There are a bunch of options, is there 1 that you prefer for high speeds?

Back