Typhon Post your Typhon pics here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1f6.jpg
IMG_1970.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ad.jpg

speed, voltage & temperature. the temp has a sensor that can stick into the heat sink fans or just under it. Speed has a sensor that will pick up reflective tape inside the wheel. and voltage has two little tongs that get inserterd into the Lipo...

check this out... again not really needed for typhon bashing,, but fun as hell...
https://www.flysky-cn.com/journal/2020/2/24/how-to-use-the-sensors-with-noble-nb4
I always like cool doodads. I have an nb4 as well, these sensors might be handy in my speed runners 👍🤘

Has anyone here used the +10 or +17 extensions versus the proper truggify method? This one, I am doing correctly but I wanted to see if the +10 might save me a few bucks. I probably need a +17 or more in hindsight. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PXL_20230219_210135647.jpg

man I always love your stuff and this one is no different! looks amazing.
Has anyone here used the +10 or +17 extensions versus the proper truggify method? This one, I am doing correctly but I wanted to see if the +10 might save me a few bucks. I probably need a +17 or more in hindsight. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 279626

I have a typhon with mojave arms, kraton hubs/hexs and +13mm extensions. Not sure what I was trying to do but I guess at this point it's almost an outcast :ROFLMAO: Works fine though! I jump it too with zero problems.

20230204_153358.jpg

1676928564189.png

New typhon I recently built from mostly spare parts. Was supposed to be building a stockish one but of course I ended up adding kraton hubs/hexes to it. I had TLR towers I could have used but it was just easier to toss on the kraton towers I had so I went with those instead.

Electronics -

mmx8s

TP 4060cm 2610kv - actually just swapped this in today! when I first built it I had the tp 4060cm 2080kv in there. Swapped motors with my super truggified typhon as I thought the 2080kv went better with the big 6s backflip tires.

20/46 gearing
Hobbystar 4717 servo (great servo and currently on sale @ rcjuice)

Tell me that thing isn't a wild animal and I'll call you a filthy liar.

Back