Felony Please post your Felony & Infraction airbrush work here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC-Dude

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Please post your Felony & Infraction airbrush work here!

Please feel free to also post other streetbash body airbrush designs, like Bittydesign, Jota, Seven65 etc. fitting on the Streetbash, Felony or Infraction.

I'm pretty new to airbrushing and spent hours looking for design ideas, sketching it on the body only to remove it again and starting over. Kind of tricky to find ideas and then getting it done nicely. I think everybody who does use a spray can or airbrush now and then would profit from a thread like this. I certainly would. Many have shown their work and then it's kind of lost somewhere only to perhaps emerge at the mercy of the search algorithm.

Here my Felony body on Limitless V2 with Kraton rear hubs and axles for width. Hex fit perfectly on V2:

20230226_140448.jpg

20230226_140522(0).jpg

20230226_142117.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great!!! (y)

Only driven it today for the first time. Spool in center. Max6 4985 motor, stock ESC, top speed 105km/h, 4s. Not tried 6s yet. Turning radius is certainly wider I would say due to the center spool. Especially if a bit faster in corners. Not sure if the wider rear track adds to that. I might put some other ESC/motor in over time. Adding a center diff would make sense. Not sure if Arrma has fitting drive shaft lengths to compensate for the long pinnoccio spool. But it does drift nice. Find it drives pretty predictable. It does not kick out in the rear unpredictably - probably due to the same size tires.

You're right. My mistake. Max6 combo is inside it. Not Stock ESC. Have that combination like above in a 6s Mojave not this one. Should be just OK on 6s for speed bursts here but would shut down when bashing.

Last edited:
Keep it going guys...
Always happy about inspiration and seeing how others do their bodies.

Please feel free to also post other streetbash body airbrush designs, like Bittydesign, Jota, Seven65 etc. fitting on the Streetbash, Felony or Infraction.

I'm pretty new to airbrushing and spent hours looking for design ideas, sketching it on the body only to remove it again and starting over. Kind of tricky to find ideas and then getting it done nicely. I think everybody who does use a spray can or airbrush now and then would profit from a thread like this. I certainly would. Many have shown their work and then it's kind of lost somewhere only to perhaps emerge at the mercy of the search algorithm.

Here my Felony body on Limitless V2 with Kraton rear hubs and axles for width. Hex fit perfectly on V2:

View attachment 281342

View attachment 281343

View attachment 281344
Very very cool paint job

View attachment 281342

View attachment 281343

View attachment 281344
How did you learn to paint the checker pattern? I know it sounds like a dumb question but I can't figure out how to draw checkers to like like a flag. Also like the blue and white Bavarian colors. I've been to Germany 3 times. Such a beautiful country.
How did you learn to paint the checker pattern? I know it sounds like a dumb question but I can't figure out how to draw checkers to like like a flag. Also like the blue and white Bavarian colors. I've been to Germany 3 times. Such a beautiful country.
did a google search and answered my own question :)

Last edited:
That checker pattern is probably the easiest for a beginner to airbrush. Just find a checker pattern with flage like waves, print it and hold it against the body from the inside. Draw it on the body on the outside and then cut it out on the inside from the liquid mask. Use a sharp blade - shows right away where a too blunt blade does not cut the liquid mask nicely. And take the time necessary.

Thanks for the tips man :) That's a really good idea to just copy a race flag from google instead of drawing it out by hand. I'm pretty familiar with liquid mask. I'm practicing my cutting and paint skills on some salad containers today. I'm thinking about making the switch to airbrush. I have about 20 cans of polycarbonate paint still but I might just have to make the jump. Createx paint for airbrushing is so much cheaper than tamiya ps paint.

20230808_080205.jpg

20230808_075955.jpg

Has somebody already airbrushed this (new?) 1/7 Infraction / Limitless Bittydesign body? Kind of looks cool. Seems it does not need the big Felony wheels in the rear.

Prepainted Ares body

Please post pictures if you already airbrushed this body.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back