Posting videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer Down

I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley! 🙃
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Infraction 4x4
Hey everyone, I just shot a hillariious vid testing my studded ice rims. My question is if I want to share this with you guys, do I need to start a YouTube channel? Apparently my iMac is too old and slow to edit/upload my GoPro hero7 black vids. I can however upload and kinda edit them with my iPhone on the gropro app directly to YouTube. My other question is about cursing? I tend to curse frequently, so do I just need to put an advisory in the title or how will that go over?

Hey everyone, I just shot a hillariious vid testing my studded ice rims. My question is if I want to share this with you guys, do I need to start a YouTube channel? Apparently my iMac is too old and slow to edit/upload my GoPro hero7 black vids. I can however upload and kinda edit them with my iPhone on the gropro app directly to YouTube. My other question is about cursing? I tend to curse frequently, so do I just need to put an advisory in the title or how will that go over?
no we don’t care about some cus words! ???

Yes it has to be stored in the cloud somewhere. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, somewhere. Our website server isn’t large enough to host the video files. It would be very costly for @WoodiE to arrange that much storage, when people can simply host the files on YouTube and just place a link here.

Doing the editing on your phone and uploading will work just fine. You won’t be able to do a lot of the tricks people do in post on a PC, but it will work out fine to get started.

YouTube star it is then I guess...
hope nobody gets offended by my swearing ???

YouTube star it is then I guess...
hope nobody gets offended by my swearing ???
Be yourself. Whoever that is. Being genuine is what will always be best.

It will definitely be genuine!!
Anyway I’m trying to upload from the gopro app to YouTube and get this ??‍♂️
6317D32F-58E8-40AC-BD11-10CA89DB7093.png

That's strange. I've never had an error with the GoPro app. Is your app up to date? You could always upload via the YouTube app.

That's strange. I've never had an error with the GoPro app. Is your app up to date? You could always upload via the YouTube app.
I think I finally got it... supposedly it uploaded and now it’s processing... ??‍♂️
How long does processing take? It’s been at 0% for the last 15min???
E1C1094D-0472-48F3-BA93-9F37A0A90797.png

Last edited:
This is the cost of uploading 60fps. It takes a lot longer to upload and process. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back