Daily Bash/Send Pic's & Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a minute since I posted anything that I made..😎
Love it! You were gettin' some tight/smooth flips in! I'm coming down next summer to run some rigs with ya!! 👍 😁 ✌️

I couldn’t figure out how to upload videos, so I thought this would be pretty good. Yesterday me and my daughter went on a walk and we found this pump track. She was sitting in her stroller as I was ripping around. I wish I had a video of when I jumped it over the berm over the fence. Lol but I think this picture is much better because it just shows the love my little girl has for our amazing hobby.

IMG_7950.jpeg

I couldn’t figure out how to upload videos, so I thought this would be pretty good. Yesterday me and my daughter went on a walk and we found this pump track. She was sitting in her stroller as I was ripping around. I wish I had a video of when I jumped it over the berm over the fence. Lol but I think this picture is much better because it just shows the love my little girl has for our amazing hobby.

View attachment 330015
Nice! How can we tell she likes it? Can't see her, and she isn't capable of wandering off to show otherwise yet?🤣🤣
Just messin with ya!😜
Do you have a YT account? That's how you share vids here. Upload to YT, then copy and paste the link here. Enjoy!!👍🍻

View attachment 330015

You need to install some ArrmaForum stickers on her stroller ,like Pronto!

Love it! You were gettin' some tight/smooth flips in! I'm coming down next summer to run some rigs with ya!! 👍 😁 ✌️
Thanks brotha! You are welcome anytime..and we'll make a weekend out of it! 😎
Awesome bro!! Love it!! Great vid👌👍😎🍻

Summer? I bet the weather's perfect down there now!!😉😁👊🍻
Thanks man! 👊🏼 Perfect fall weather. I'm in southwest VA and it got pretty cold recently..high teens low 20's. But I think it's about to warm up a little before it gets cold for good. 🍻😎

View attachment 330015
Sweet pic! You are more then welcome to post here. But if you have a youtube account, you can upload to yt then post that link anywhere on the forum. Welcome! ✌🏼

Nice! How can we tell she likes it? Can't see her, and she isn't capable of wandering off to show otherwise yet?🤣🤣
Just messin with ya!😜
Do you have a YT account? That's how you share vids here. Upload to YT, then copy and paste the link here. Enjoy!!👍🍻
Hahahah I’ve posted some pics of her with my granite or her “monserfruck” she loves them! And she’s pretty darn good with a transmitter
You need to install some ArrmaForum stickers on her stroller ,like Pronto!
Haha absolutely then we can go bash in her stroller lmao

Hahahah I’ve posted some pics of her with my granite or her “monserfruck” she loves them! And she’s pretty darn good with a transmitter

Haha absolutely then we can go bash in her stroller lmao

Reach out to @WoodiE for some sweet authentic stickers..
He's The Big Kahuna.

Reach out to @WoodiE for some sweet authentic stickers..
He's The Big Kahuna.
I think I’m going to have to! Actually, I believe I’m not sure who it was but I purchased some stickers from someone that’s a part of this forum. I believe it was Mac’s custom graphics. I’m not sure exactly what their user name was on here but I definitely got recommended to them through this forum. Such awesome people here. And I have to say @WoodiE probably has the best username on here. I remember seeing toy story for the first time and being like wow this is the future of our movies for kids. It’s still in my top 10 of favorite movies even as a 36 year old lol.

Been having a lot of fun with this HPI Savage XL electric!! Got another run in today with no breakage..even when the LVC kicked in, in mid-air 😂😏

Last edited:
Met up with @Hammer Down and @CrashBoom at the park today for some bashing fun and then this happened :woot: Both were driving OC8 and they decided to meet in the middle 🤣 Video coming soon!
1699229195909.png

Last edited:
You got it on video, YES!! 👌
That was hilarious!! 🤣😂🤣
Can’t wait to see the video!

We combined to become the Outcast 16S!

Go Go Gotron!

Season 5 GIF by Rick and Morty

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back