Printing some x-maxx parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ho lee chit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
IMG-20230821-WA0009.jpeg

Printed me some mudguards in TPU. Next is a body protector for the rear of the body and a roof skid protector, I love TPU

TPU is great stuff indeed. I made sidewalls from TPU to keep the mud outside my fireteam.

View attachment 318524
Clever. Truck looks awesome. I have so many questions.

What is that huge motor?
Are you running 8S?
How often do you break a diff?
Are the sidewall files posted anywhere?
Do you have a huge printer?

Clever. Truck looks awesome. I have so many questions.

What is that huge motor?
Are you running 8S?
How often do you break a diff?
Are the sidewall files posted anywhere?
Do you have a huge printer?
Castle 2028 -1100 kv
6S and 8S
Original diffs held up pretty long. I've now upgraded them to arrma GP4 diffs
No, but attached to this post. (do note they don't work with the original body, i am using the limitless body)
I didn't print it on my huge printer as it doesn't do TPU. Standing upwards they will fit diagonally on a 256x256 bed (maybe even on a 240x240)

Attachments

• FT sides.zip
    233.7 KB · Views: 47
Castle 2028 -1100 kv
6S and 8S
Original diffs held up pretty long. I've now upgraded them to arrma GP4 diffs
No, but attached to this post. (do note they don't work with the original body, i am using the limitless body)
I didn't print it on my huge printer as it doesn't do TPU. Standing upwards they will fit diagonally on a 256x256 bed (maybe even on a 240x240)
Thanks. Sounds like a fun truck. Any chance you have a pic with the limitless body installed?

Thanks. Sounds like a fun truck. Any chance you have a pic with the limitless body installed?

It's a ridiculous powerhouse. Dirt sprays meters high, like a boat. I actually think it would be able to ride on water as it is now.
1692730418073.png

@rotauq .. How do you keep the front wheels on the ground.??
I'm only running a 4092 @6s and it's just a wheelie monster and that's with the heavy stock body..!!

@rotauq .. How do you keep the front wheels on the ground.??
I'm only running a 4092 @6s and it's just a wheelie monster and that's with the heavy stock body..!!
A good remote with high resolution on my practiced throttle finger? It's a sensored setup so low revs are controlable too. I can make it wheelie on demand anytime, but it remains a choice. At least on a straight line, as soon as it corners the inner front raises too much. Still tweaking on that point atm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back