Kraton Project Custom Chassis Super Stretched Dual Motor 6s "Goliath"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran the truck the other day with a GPS on and did 60 mph in grass. It had more in it but I was a little sketched out by my tires possibly exploding. But I will keep pushing it. It was geared 27/46 front 25/46 rear. After about 10 long passes I proceeded to rip it all over the place and what not and she stays darn cool with the fans now. So I am planning on ordering a couple of these to really kick it up a few notches.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/robins...L3maQSavGSXLtPaHe9RdR5eorK3KS3nBoCEkEQAvD_BwE

I also got in an order of some silver GPM stuff just for some more fun bling. Some special Vitavon stuff is en-route as well...... :D

Goliath got to meet a Raminator today.....I ran it in grps and wow this thing is a HOOT on them. I need to gear higher because it only did 58 but it was still a ton of fun. I did some drag races against an infraction 6s and I would beat him every time. It stayed nice and straight I loved it.
0789B5AD-C8BD-45B3-A4E5-9F669F1DFF9E.jpeg

I've never seen a raminator in person, i know they are BIG, i get the feeling i still can't grasp quite how large goliath is as pics can lack scale.

I suppose changing to the smaller wheels effectively geared down the car, so you either have to find a happy medium between on road and off, or switch the gearing each time?

Goliath got to meet a Raminator today.....I ran it in grps and wow this thing is a HOOT on them. I need to gear higher because it only did 58 but it was still a ton of fun. I did some drag races against an infraction 6s and I would beat him every time. It stayed nice and straight I loved it.
View attachment 286289
Those grps look comically small on Goliath next to that beast! Some sweeps road Crushers might look a little more scale. Awesome anyways!!😅👍🤘

Those grps look comically small on Goliath next to that beast! Some sweeps road Crushers might look a little more scale. Awesome anyways!!😅👍🤘
Some 1/5th GRPs would look good. Those Sweeps are heavy as hell. Belted Katars or even some belted 1/8 buggy tires might work too.

I've never seen a raminator in person, i know they are BIG, i get the feeling i still can't grasp quite how large goliath is as pics can lack scale.

I suppose changing to the smaller wheels effectively geared down the car, so you either have to find a happy medium between on road and off, or switch the gearing each time?
Yeah I have considered larger tires because of course these look like 1/16 tires on this thing lol.

I never grasped the size of the Raminator until I saw it. It's really insane, actually that guy is my buddy and he sent me this picture with his xmaxx right next to it which really puts things in a good perspective as well......
4204D9CD-6BFA-4178-A4A8-DCA97033AC37.jpeg

They really look hilarious but the sweeps and even the 1/5 grp are like twice the price of the 1/8 unfortunately. But I guess I could have those larger tires for higher speeds and drags but for drifting throw 1/8th on because it really shreds tires lol.

Yeah I have considered larger tires because of course these look like 1/16 tires on this thing lol.

I never grasped the size of the Raminator until I saw it. It's really insane, actually that guy is my buddy and he sent me this picture with his xmaxx right next to it which really puts things in a good perspective as well......
View attachment 286390

They really look hilarious but the sweeps and even the 1/5 grp are like twice the price of the 1/8 unfortunately. But I guess I could have those larger tires for higher speeds and drags but for drifting throw 1/8th on because it really shreds tires lol.
Yeah. my SRC Crushers on my FT weigh about 300 grams. I ran some ~200g ea 53/107 Hoons but I had to gear it way up with the 4.3 diffs. I want to get some 1/5 GRP but with the required JBI hexes and shipping it is basically a $150 mod. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back