Question about lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbailey

Reaction score
I bought these lipos off Amazon. The Lipo listed shows 136.8wh. The Lipos I received show 45.6wh. Can someone tell me what’s up? The seem to be identical other than that. Did I get sent the wrong lipos?

1EE9AFCA-054C-4F2B-BE8E-D9CFE954ABBB.jpeg

66EEA3CC-1CB4-4602-A771-6E715D228DE9.png

Might be a typo? Most people go by the milliamp-hour rating, which is the same 9000mAh (9 Amp-hours) in both pictures. And both are 4S, 15.2V.

9Ah * 15.2V=136.8 Watt-hours, or Wh.

45.6Wh would be a 3000mAh 15.2V pack. Maybe they printed their labels wrong. Are the pack's physical dimensions correct? If your charger shows the mAh you put in during a charge, that will help confirm whether they're correct, if you put in 7000mAh after running them, then they're definitely not 3000mAh :)

Might be a typo? Most people go by the milliamp-hour rating, which is the same 9000mAh (9 Amp-hours) in both pictures. And both are 4S, 15.2V.

9Ah * 15.2V=136.8 Watt-hours, or Wh.

45.6Wh would be a 3000mAh 15.2V pack. Maybe they printed their labels wrong. Are the pack's physical dimensions correct? If your charger shows the mAh you put in during a charge, that will help confirm whether they're correct, if you put in 7000mAh after running them, then they're definitely not 3000mAh :)
Yeah might just be a typo. Haven’t had a chance to charge them or use them yet. I’ll check the dimensions when I get a chance. Thanks!

Return them and never touch Zeee again. This is probably a typo, but I also believe they are finally marking their product based on performance.
Zeee started out ok ~ 2 years ago and has gone downhill ever since.

My 1yr old Zeee, from day 1, barely had 60% of advertised capability.

Return if you can and get your money back.
Anything on Amazon is literally bottom of the barrel quality, regarding Lipos. You are not saving money as you need to buy more to get run time and more often because they don't last.

Return them and never touch Zeee again. This is probably a typo, but I also believe they are finally marking their product based on performance.
Zeee started out ok ~ 2 years ago and has gone downhill ever since.

My 1yr old Zeee, from day 1, barely had 60% of advertised capability.

Return if you can and get your money back.
Anything on Amazon is literally bottom of the barrel quality, regarding Lipos. You are not saving money as you need to buy more to get run time and more often because they don't last.
Wow, really? Mostly all the reviews I saw on them seemed really positive…

I bought these EXACT batteries. I'm not home right now, but I'll check to see if mine are printed the same.
BE AWARE! You purchased high voltage batteries. You need to make sure your charge them fully (LiHV) if you want the full capacity. You also need to be cautious to see if your ESC can handle the extra voltage. I'm not trying to scare you. These are performing great for me and I've had zero issues with Zeee batteries and I have at least a dozen of them.

I started a thread about high voltage batteries a couple weeks ago.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/high-voltage-battery-did-i-make-a-mistake-buying-these.60600/

I bought these EXACT batteries. I'm not home right now, but I'll check to see if mine are printed the same.
BE AWARE! You purchased high voltage batteries. You need to make sure your charge them fully (LiHV) if you want the full capacity. You also need to be cautious to see if your ESC can handle the extra voltage. I'm not trying to scare you. These are performing great for me and I've had zero issues with Zeee batteries and I have at least a dozen of them.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/high-voltage-battery-did-i-make-a-mistake-buying-these.60600/
I appreciate it. They will be going into a max5. I believe they should be good in that if I’m not mistaken. I did read up quite a bit on the high voltage as well. Thanks dude

I have a Max 5 that bought these for. It handled the extra voltage just fine. I'm happy with them on my Outcast 8s.

Haha no problem. I’m still somewhat new to all this stuff. Learning as I go. I sent zeee an email asking for clarity. We will see what they say
I had a zeee 4s 9500 pack catch on fire while driving. I was running 2 in my Xmaxx. They sent me 2 replacements. I wouldn’t buy them again. They work fine though for right now, but you never know 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I had a zeee 4s 9500 pack catch on fire while driving. I was running 2 in my Xmaxx. They sent me 2 replacements. I wouldn’t buy them again. They work fine though for right now, but you never know 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ooof… scary sh*t

Ooof… scary sh*t
Those are hard cased, so they will probably be safer. I do bash pretty hard, so it could have been my fault. Honestly, I think the set I have now are fine. I wouldn’t sweat it.
Damn that sucks. Looks like the Xmaxx made it out somewhat ok somehow.
It did. I just replaced the chassis. All the electronics were ok 👌

I was shocked that the ESC still worked..

What makes you say that the OP are HV? Nothing even hints at that., based on markings.

I bought the exact same batteries. And if you look at the label on them it states 15.2 volts. That's HV. Regular Lipo are 14.8 volts.
What makes you say that the OP are HV? Nothing even hints at that., based on markings.
I forgot to "reply" to your post. See my response above.

yeah the voltage indicates they are HV. I was also wondering if you changed the LVC setting on the max5 at all while using these? I haven’t touched it but only ran the truck once with some 4s 6500mah HRB lipos. They were decently hot by the time the lcv kicked in.

yeah the voltage indicates they are HV. I was also wondering if you changed the LVC setting on the max5 at all while using these? I haven’t touched it but only ran the truck once with some 4s 6500mah HRB lipos. They were decently hot by the time the lcv kicked in.
I kept the LVC set at the factory setting which is intermediate. That will act more like a "low" setting for HV packs but I still have some regular lipos I run so I just keep the same setting for both.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back