Radiolink RC8X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surprised russell westbrook GIF by Bleacher Report

so does anyone actually have one of these? or vaporware?!?
reminds me of the nvidia 3080 launch
Don't have one yet but you can buy them from aliexpress. Last I checked on Amazon it was up there but not being sold by radiolink and it appeared to be coming from china.

Found this on Youtube. Skeptical myself, would like to see some reviews first and hoping for Black Friday/Xmas sale.

Hello, sir. RC8X is already available on AliExpress now: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804557501178.html But sorry it's not available on Amazon now. It will be available on Amazon in late November. If you want to buy it from Amazon, please wait. Thank you for your patience.

Found this on Youtube. Skeptical myself, would like to see some reviews first and hoping for Black Friday/Xmas sale.

Hello, sir. RC8X is already available on AliExpress now: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804557501178.html But sorry it's not available on Amazon now. It will be available on Amazon in late November. If you want to buy it from Amazon, please wait. Thank you for your patience.
IF I do go this route, it definitely will be an Amazon purchase. Personally I have more faith in Amazon to refund or uphold warranties. It also helps these manufacturers/suppliers want to keep their ratings with Amazon.

I had good experience through Ali as well. Refund in most cases and you keep your stuff, on lower priced items though.
It comes down to cost, lead time and convenience.
I don't need this right now, but sure looks nice.

Yep first thing I did was download that.

It's really good, but admittedly have not put it through it's paces yet. I've gotten 3 models binded to it so far, no issues with that. Next thing I'm gonna do is build a few Y harnesses so I can monitor voltage.

OH YEAH! I'm anal and the damn thing had a slight wobble which drives me nuts so I took a few 120 grit swipes at one of the leg nubs, stands solid now. Definitely shouldn't have had to but it is what it is I guess.

1000000862.png

Well, definitely going to be reviewing one of these, looking forward to checking it out and making videos about it.

just received my RC8X i bought during the singles day sales.
one disappointment was that when the webpage says you can customise the font, they meant the text labels for the buttons, not the actual font. which means you are stuck with times new roman for the english font.
but the rest of it works pretty intuitively and much in line with the rest of radiolink's line.
there are system wide settings (volumes and alerts) and per model settings (including voltage alarms) which make sense.

I also have a wfly x9, Ilike the design of the X9 much more, and while the software has one huge advantage of being able to customize the data shown on the homescreen the rest of the software on the X9 is a pain to use and setup, with inconsistencies and general confusion of the meanings, and alerts/alarms not working intuitively.
e.g. the low voltage alarms can only be voice alerts, and not simple beeps. If you have the voice disabled then you won't get the alerts. but if you enable voice telemetry it will also start announcing the voltages etc at defined intervals.
another thing which was rather annoying was that ALL settings are per model including volume and alerts. so it has to be configured for each model.

Back