Ramp templates/plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sledgehog

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Anyone have any good links to some templates/plans for some small easy to make ramps? I have a ton of plywood and 2x4s sitting in my garage and I need a project while it's too cold outside to run my cars. (single digit temps tomorrow, yuck!) :LOL:

Anyone have any good links to some templates/plans for some small easy to make ramps? I have a ton of plywood and 2x4s sitting in my garage and I need a project while it's too cold outside to run my cars. (single digit temps tomorrow, yuck!) :LOL:

I would also be interested in this!

I don't have details written but this is what I did. Cost me about $75 with only the 3/4" sides repurposed wood. I had an E-R2.0 but sold it before the crash.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/R8FD3oHcjNDGrJnm7
edited: I think it's 40 degrees transition. 2' high and 4' long total. 1/4" cheap plywood.
I still have it but it made my Revo very disappointing. Shame. Glad I let it go to somebody else that can give it more love.....and patience.

Thanks guys. I really like that last link in slicks post with the metal brackets. I'm not looking to mindlessly send it (although I'm sure I will from time to time) but more to try to mimic some of the jumps on the track I frequent so I can learn how to take them properly. That seems to fit the bill as I can adjust it for different jumps instead of having to make multiple ramps :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back