Record your Arrma RC in 4k with a new GoPro 7 Silver Camera Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3dca7927793300df333557ad33bf36e4.jpg

Thanks to everyone who joined this giveaway. It's been awesome to see everyone's build and what you guys have been doing with your RC's, pretty awesome stuff.

Well now to the moment we've all been waiting for. Lets find out who the lucky winner for the GoPro Hero 7 Silver!!!!

Number 87
gopro-winner.png

Post #87 belongs to @shoyx!!!

Congrats @shoyx and enjoy the new camera.

Thanks to everyone who joined this giveaway. It's been awesome to see everyone's build and what you guys have been doing with your RC's, pretty awesome stuff.

Well now to the moment we've all been waiting for. Lets find out who the lucky winner for the GoPro Hero 7 Silver!!!!

Number 87
View attachment 65395

Post #87 belongs to @shoyx!!!

Congrats @shoyx and enjoy the new camera.

congrats @shoyx

First of all I would like to congratulate @WoodiE for the amazing job he do running this forum as well as all the moderators and everyone involved in helping everybody, this is by far one of the best communities out there and I'm really enjoying my time reading and sharing.

I cannot express how grateful and excited I'm to win, this is the first time in my life I won something and what a greaaaatttt prize, I've been browsing and researching to get an action camera, and this is more than I expected to get.

Thanks everyone!

Congrats bro!

the GPS speed tracker feature would be useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back