Mojave Ripping around in the Mojave…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice rip! You lost your dam wheel, I hate when that happens.
Thanks brother 😎

yea I did! I even put m2c nuts and gave it a good snugging before my run 🤦🏻‍♂️ Damn Mojave lol.. but they are so much fun! I’ll have to get the actual m2c locking nut system … that outta do it.

Thanks brother 😎

yea I did! I even put m2c nuts and gave it a good snugging before my run 🤦🏻‍♂️ Damn Mojave lol.. but they are so much fun! I’ll have to get the actual m2c locking nut system … that outta do it.
Don't own the Mojave, but I've noticed the wheel nuts seem to be a issue. 🤷‍♂️

Glad it happened in the grass and didn't tear you rig up!
Thanks man, me too. I even found the m2c wheel nut! Lol.. Mojave wheel is toast tho. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
Nice run !!! Wow, you loaded up that chassis with grass !!!! LOL
Yea man, it was packed haha! Thanks for watching 😎
You thrill seeker you, just tempting fate next to those trees! :ROFLMAO:
I gotta admit, I may have been hoping I hit one lol, I was bumper spring testing after all 😂🤣😂🤣

Check it out, video might be a little uneventful… would have been better if I didn’t forget my ramp 🤦🏻‍♂️
Nice little session 👊👊. Bummer about the wheel it happens. But like u said get the m2c wheel nuts and the double up with little lock tight you be good. I run it on my typhon but I don't put lock tight on them and they stay tight. But had questions see u build all these killer rigs what's ur favorite?

Nice little session 👊👊. Bummer about the wheel it happens. But like u said get the m2c wheel nuts and the double up with little lock tight you be good. I run it on my typhon but I don't put lock tight on them and they stay tight. But had questions see u build all these killer rigs what's ur favorite?
That’s a tough one haha.. I can’t say I have a favorite right now… I’d really like to drive my k8 a little more than 90 seconds… I think that’ll be a fun rig… pinion came loose on me 2 min in 🤦🏻‍♂️
Looks like you had fun AND mowed the grass😂. Time for some Scorched fenders?🙄
I have em, just need to put em on! Ha ha The Mojave is a blast.. anyone who doesn’t have one should at least borrow a buddies for a minute to check out. They are little land missiles!

That’s a tough one haha.. I can’t say I have a favorite right now… I’d really like to drive my k8 a little more than 90 seconds… I think that’ll be a fun rig… pinion came loose on me 2 min in 🤦🏻‍♂️

I have em, just need to put em on! Ha ha The Mojave is a blast.. anyone who doesn’t have one should at least borrow a buddies for a minute to check out. They are little land missiles!
Yea bet it's is a tough one lol. But I don't know bout the 1/5 scale they are just to big for me and alot money with upgrades you know ur going have to put on it. But if it was given to me I wouldn't mind it 😜

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back