Rlaarlo 917 motor and esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I know it's not an arrma but anyone know what combo I can fit in the rlaarlo on road car with little modifications but decent upgrade in power... if so any additional parts needed?

requires a different motor mount to fit the 40 series motor correctly
I know it's not an arrma but anyone know what combo I can fit in the rlaarlo on road car with little modifications but decent upgrade in power... if so any additional parts needed?
your best option is a 3640tp motor, Mmx8s and a quality smc/onyx/cnhl battery around 5-7k mah,
Convert the spur and pinion to mod1,
Can do 150mph

My 3s rlaarlo is up to 152 mph
And my 6s rlaarlo did 181 during the speed comp.
3-4s is more then enough,
Look for 4000-5500kv

(y)
100% agree with what @vwturbowolf said above.
TP3630 or 3640 and the MMX8s

You can get the servo mount from the 787b model to free up lots of room by mounting the servo on the top brace. You will have to drill 4 holes, but that is pretty easy.

1697221571280.png

1697221728794.png

Liberty have a good suggestion too about moving the servos I did this on both of mine and this build I just completed for a friend.
If your set on a larger motor then the hobao motor mount isn’t too hard to fit into the car but takes a little measuring. This is my friends I just finished up. But with the stock motor mount a 36 series tp will do great
IMG_6825.jpeg
IMG_6820.jpeg
IMG_6821.jpeg

I’d just cut a clearance hole in the chassis to mount larger diameter, then aluminum support plate around for road debris protection.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back