Kraton RPM Front Bumper for the Arrma Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wonder T-bone took my money before sending product. They know the heat is on from rpm. Not happy! Going to put the heat on t- bone, hope they ask to refund me.
With no insight into TBR at all I can still pretty much say they had ZERO idea RPM was making a bumper, but I can say they took your money before sending the product which is how pretty much ANY other company operates. I'd love to have a new GMC pickup truck, but it's funny they still haven't sent me my new truck... unless I send them money. :rolleyes:

Yeah I wish it's something for the Nero lol

Keep emailing RPM and asking for Nero products. RPM is just like any other company, they want to make money and will be happy to make new items for any RC so long as there is demand for it. The only way for them to know there is demand is to let them know.

Guess I should have said. Should have bought my t- bone bumper from Amazon or eBay, money comes out of account at delivery. With t- bone not sure right now,they have no reputation with me.

I am a T-bone fan, but always thought they are overpriced for a sheet of plastic. I'll definitely give RPM a try for half the price.

Hmm....I have bad luck with Rpm , the last set lasted 10min on some pretty average driving..
20170204_205354.jpg

Anyone else having issues contacting RPM? It keeps telling me "invalid email" on both of my accounts. Microsoft & Google. It's hard to make a warranty claim when you can't reach them....lol

Anyone else having issues contacting RPM? It keeps telling me "invalid email" on both of my accounts. Microsoft & Google. It's hard to make a warranty claim when you can't reach them....lol
I've been talking to them yesterday and today, last received an email from them at 11:30am EST this morning. Have you tried their contact form here or bothered calling them at (909) 393-0366?

I have been very hesitant to get the tbone bumpers for various reasons. Now I am glad I didn't. Can't wait for these to become Available!

Anyone have an eta?

Sometimes you can get an rpm part that has air pockets in the plastic.... it will bust. I've had RPM parts snap instantly and others that are going strong for years. I've had mostly successful parts from RPM. One bad thing about rpm parts, they don't hold threads well. If you have to thread into their plastic... be careful doing it. As for the T-bone bumpers.... they are a little big but you can shave them down, heat them up and bend them etc. Mine lasted 30 seconds before it got snapped .I reworked it with a few tools and a heat gun....now it's perfect.

Sometimes you can get an rpm part that has air pockets in the plastic.... it will bust. I've had RPM parts snap instantly and others that are going strong for years. I've had mostly successful parts from RPM. One bad thing about rpm parts, they don't hold threads well. If you have to thread into their plastic... be careful doing it. As for the T-bone bumpers.... they are a little big but you can shave them down, heat them up and bend them etc. Mine lasted 30 seconds before it got snapped .I reworked it with a few tools and a heat gun....now it's perfect.
Gonna wait til i can order it from an lhs here in sweden cause the loong waits from usa is just too much to handle ;)

One site is taking pre-order when you google the part number. I'm going to ask my LHS to order it next time I stop in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back