Rumour mill: what's Arrma's next 1/8 car gonna be like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mass confusion, coming soon -
Arrma-RC.com. 8-16-18
I would love it if they released a car that would mix and deliver my drinks as well as make fresh mini donuts. They could call it "Granite 6s BLX with a side of Senton 6s BLX" and then make sure to make every part not be shared with another vehicle.

More Teasing.... looks big, but could be manipulated as well.

TT

Attachments

• 38411717_1818656428188579_3304706351900393472_o.jpg
    38411717_1818656428188579_3304706351900393472_o.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 67
More Teasing.... looks big, but could be manipulated as well.

TT

I'm starting to think that @Thomas P works for Arrma as a "beat the hell out of this before we release it to the public" tester or in the very least knows someone with some inner workings at Arrma. He says that the Kraton XL chassis will be available the middle of this week and Arrma is going to be announcing this vehicle.......the middle of this week.

If that is your job, can I please join you?! I will work for mini donuts and sweetened tea.
upload_2018-8-14_14-37-6.png

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-kraton-xl-6s-blx-by-tpparts-rcxtreme.6109/page-3

I'm starting to think that @Thomas P works for Arrma as a "beat the hell out of this before we release it to the public" tester or in the very least knows someone with some inner workings at Arrma. He says that the Kraton XL chassis will be available the middle of this week and Arrma is going to be announcing this vehicle.......the middle of this week.

If that is your job, can I please join you?! I will work for mini donuts and sweetened tea.
View attachment 21255
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-kraton-xl-6s-blx-by-tpparts-rcxtreme.6109/page-3

I can asure you i do not work for ARRMA.

The Chassi the XL is something i came up with for over a year ago, and talked to my friend at M3 and POS, so they made me one.

The Chassi the XL is something i came up with for over a year ago, and talked to my friend at M3 and POS, so they made me one.
I know you don't but it was just a funny coincidence that the two dates lined up perfectly.

My preference would be that it is a scaled up X-Maxx killer 1/6 or 1/5, next in line a 1/10 scale outcast type MT, but I think it will just be Outcast V3.

TT

Thomas, i still think they should follow your lead and create a mass market Siren, literally only a few parts changes from a Typhon and they could release something that would destroy a stampede.
TT

View attachment 21255

Chevys - I know you jest, but really - ThomasP has created several Arrma creations before they did. What project of his have they not copied?

Maybe this release is the Siren!

(We can hope, anyway... LOL)

Chevys - I know you jest, but really - ThomasP has created several Arrma creations before they did. What project of his have they not copied?

Maybe this release is the Siren!

(We can hope, anyway... LOL)
Oh yeah. I forgot about the Siren. I would love to have one of those and a Kraton XL. Thanks for the reminder.

There was a spoiler posted in the fb group. I was one of few to see what it was and saved the pic before it got taken down. I'll just say... I like the new truck :)

...... .. . .......

Well apparently I wasn't supposed to post that my bad.

Last edited:
I don't know...Proportions kinda look the same to me
Really hoping it'll be 1/8 scale so I can mix and match parts/body

Well.... looks like I got my wish! Loving the updated look and ....
*I'm gonna edit the rest of what I said just to err on the side of caution and follow slicks lead

Last edited:
I wonder what's new under the hood. Explains why the Outcast is discounted everywhere here I suppose.

looks like I missed out on some juicy leaks. Guess I gotta wait a few more days to find out

I hope they will cover the whole range of rc cars.
Thomas, i still think they should follow your lead and create a mass market Siren, literally only a few parts changes from a Typhon and they could release something that would destroy a stampede.
TT

That would be a mega hit..i know it..Same size as a PLMT 4x4

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back