Kraton Savox 1210 Dropin question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jzim69

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I Just got a brand new Kraton 6s V5. I found the servo to be lackluster of course.

I purchased a Savox Servo Savox 1210.

I have the Sr315 Receiver (stock). Would that mean I need a BEC or would that be a drop-in replacement? I couldn't find anything on this NEWER version of the Kraton and since there are so many different versions I wasn't 100%. I looked up the manual and states 3.5–9.6V.

Let me know thanks. I'm sorry if this is a question asked a lot, i looked at the 2021 must-have upgrades post, but I didn't know it applied to this new version

I bought the AON24M02 hot racing mount to mount the servo.

I Just got a brand new Kraton 6s V5. I found the servo to be lackluster of course.

I purchased a Savox Servo Savox 1210.

I have the Sr315 Receiver (stock). Would that mean I need a BEC or would that be a drop-in replacement? I couldn't find anything on this NEWER version of the Kraton and since there are so many different versions I wasn't 100%. I looked up the manual and states 3.5–9.6V.

Let me know thanks. I'm sorry if this is a question asked a lot, i looked at the 2021 must-have upgrades post, but I didn't know it applied to this new version

I bought the AON24M02 hot racing mount to mount the servo.
Welcome to Arrma Forum!

Savox 1210 servo is a drop in and can be run off of the internal BEC.

Also need a 25t servo horn, I’d recommend this one : ARA340061.

Make sure to center your servo by powering on the ESC and centering your trims on the radio before installing the horn.

When you are done installing make sure you set the servo endpoints to ensure your servo will last longer.

Welcome to Arrma Forum!

Savox 1210 servo is a drop in and can be run off of the internal BEC.

Also need a 25t servo horn, I’d recommend this one : ARA340061.

Make sure to center your servo by powering on the ESC and centering your trims on the radio before installing the horn.

When you are done installing make sure you set the servo endpoints to ensure your servo will last longer.
well said

Would i need a glitch saver, would it help? Last question, Thank you for taking the time to answer Rob!

Thanks for the additional setup tips, I appreciate that.

Would i need a glitch saver, would it help? Last question, Thank you for taking the time to answer Rob!

Thanks for the additional setup tips, I appreciate that.
No, should work fine without a glitch buster.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back