Junk Store Score

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branson_Basher

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Check out what 15 bucks got me from my local junk store.

It's a 1/5 electric buggy walmart used to sell to suckers for $100.

It'll be a cool wall hanger in the Man Cave and for $15 I couldn't pass it up.
20191117_042424.jpg

So....

Looking at my 3s BRCC the thought occurred to me that the power pack and entire rear end could be run in stand-alone mode / 2wd if you wanted to by just removing the center drive shaft.
I'm betting I can graft the back half of a 3s chassis into that big plastic pig and actually make it rip. 3s arms would be too narrow to look right though.

Could the arms etc. from a 6s be fitted to the rear of a 3s?

Great car, the best bang for the buck, i don't know why we lose our time with more expensive brands.

The best New bright hopper review on youtube :
Oh man that thing is so fast I'm surprised he could keep it in frame ?

I had no idea I've scored such a great buggy! Maybe I should start playing the lottery with luck like mine

Great car, the best bang for the buck, i don't know why we lose our time with more expensive brands.

The best New bright hopper review on youtube :
I thought the running portion was slo-mo but then I saw the guy walk into frame. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
The music made it even better.

Why not see what it can do with some proper electrics in it. :D ;)
🤔 Umm not far lol.a plastic cup is stronger than them suspension parts.lol I say do this ..throw a battery in it and jump that bastard as high as you can over and over and over till it's toast..don't even waste money on that.. instead save your loot and buy arrma .😆🤟👍

🤔 Umm not far lol.a plastic cup is stronger than them suspension parts.lol I say do this ..throw a battery in it and jump that bastard as high as you can over and over and over till it's toast..don't even waste money on that.. instead save your loot and buy arrma .😆🤟👍
Bruh, you realize this thread is like 3 years old right?

He doesn't, I think we all have done it!! I even seen @SrC do it once!! 😳
I did it a few times at first. Now I'll be researching something and be like "O, great suggestion" <like> Then be like oops, that was 6 years ago 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back