SCT410.3 discontinued?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hector_Fisher

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
My heart is broken :cry:
Screenshot_20230422_130818.jpg

The real shame is: for the price, no other 4s basher came to be near as capable or smooth to drive... and I was just pricing out another for a 4s MT basher...

Please don't tell me the SCT 410SL replaced the 410.3.
No.
Screenshot_20230422_135216.jpg

Something tells me they might be coming out with a .4 version. If the .3 is truly "widely popular" as they claim, then they would have to be dumb to get rid of the series.

Glad I got mine when I did!!! (y) 😁 🍻

Got one. Personally I like the SCT judt a little better. The mt410 is fun, it's just nice to run the smaller form factor in a tight, quality package.
Yeah I also have both. Each one is equally great depending on my mood.

How easy is it to do a backwards conversion MT410 into SCT410.3 🤔
Checked my local supplier and they're not even listing it anymore 😢😢😢

Not very easy. Ask me how I know ;)
https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/conversion-mt410-to-sct410-3-for-most-durable-sct.2816/

Cost wise the numbers didn't make sense to swap, you be looking at driveshafts, axles, carriers, hubs, shock towers. Maybe diff cups. I think youd be better getting a buggy kit and converting.
And you need front shocks and rear shock springs. Mt410 front shocks are basically the same as the SCT410.3 rears, same bodies, shafts and caps I cannot remember if the pistons were the same or not but I want to assume that they are different.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back