Senton Senton suspension adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could put the spacers that's came with the kit on the shocks. You can order more spacers to raise it higher. Another option is to get an aftermarket shock with more adjustment.

You could put the spacers that's came with the kit on the shocks. You can order more spacers to raise it higher. Another option is to get an aftermarket shock with more adjustment.
True, but the more spacers you put in the less the shock will be able to travel and do what’s its actually designed to do.

Klan, you can do a body lift. Proline and Duratrax makes kits to lift the body.
20180106_224153.jpg
20180207_220711.jpg

I ment was what do you want to do to your Senton? There is a lot you can do as there is a lot of room on the chassis, not only did I do a body lift I did extreme cooling of the motor and ESC with some hi-flow fans.

oh reminds me, I'm going to do a video, my big rock, alll the pillow balls installed incorrectly, all shafts were binding suspension, you guys will love what I show, maybe you already know, need a arm reamer, and some knowledge with I will gladly share, I couldn't believe when I removed shocks, HOW BOUND THE SUSPENSION IS????? THAT SHOULD BE ZERO RESTRICTION, NIGHT AND DAY ON HANDLING, WHEN IM RACING, CAN CAN TELL NOT ONLY IF A SHAFT BENT/BROKE, OR DIRT BINDING ARMS, BUT I CAN TELL WHAT SIDE, AND IT costs seconds per lap!!!!

Yes that much a difference, grab you some TrakPower Krytech Dry Wax Lubricant..no oily residue, just get it, trust me.....

I just want to raise the truck.

don't get stuck on French guys video guys, with the weight of these, when jumping etc, you run the chance of pulling the shock ends right off, we use travel limiters on trudges and buggy, I NEVER ran a rc without something from preventing full travel, even its only 2mm....they design these a certain way, I haven't seen him drive that like most you nuts<in a good way> ....he like to Crawl with it etc, if thats your intentions, than so be it.....I was up very late, studying the geometry of a few of arm machines, finding specs/tolerances....soon, I'm new, I never speak unless 100% certain, and what I've said so far I am, just not sure of the "safe Limit" I I wanna get tech support on the phone this coming week I have a few questions for them...

and senton is a SCT style truck, there not meant to ride HIGH...I have a Lost 22 SCT 3.0 the newest, if I ran all the way up, id flip at every turn, jus saying.....

this is what his videos named after he did full height

nero big rock suspension mod / jump / crawl test

Last edited:
thats the sexton?? I had no clue, lol good for you!!!!
Looks like that proven 1/5 scale Kracken truck.....

True, but the more spacers you put in the less the shock will be able to travel and do what’s its actually designed to do.
Arent the spacers for the springs? They shouldn't affect the shock travel unless there are enough spacers installed to cause full spring compression before the shock bottoms out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back