Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a roller that's scheduled to be delivered tmrw, and the patience of a 6 year old...I just couldn't bring myself to wait on the slow boat lol 🤷‍♂️
That's why I have about 8 rc projects going at any time. Helps my ADD and I don't mind waiting for AliExpress.

King Cobra has $70 off Granite 3s blx with "Truck70". Making me think hard about picking one up!
Screenshot_20240307-093049.png

For any Canadians who want a Typhon or a Notorious 6S Amazon has got a couple of great deals. Canadian Prices on this screen grab.

As well, as others have mentioned Horizon has some of their trucks on sale. Codes that I know are, Truck300, Truck190, Truck70, Truck50, Truck and maybe a couple of others. These will work at most authorized Horizon dealers :)

IMG_3499.png

Man they must be trying to kill this off and bring in a new ESC or something. NEVER on sale in the past 3 years that I've been watching (that I've seen) and then all of the sudden a bunch of sales?
They already launched the new ESC called Cobra 8. The MMX6S is on its way out.

Last edited:
They already launched the new ESC called Cobra 8. The MMX8S is on its way out.
Maybe i missed something, but is this cobra replacing the Mamba series? "Copperhead", "Mamba", "Sidewinder", all different branches in the castle creation product tree with a snake referenced name. Maybe they thought it was time to change things up?

Maybe i missed something, but is this cobra replacing the Mamba series? "Copperhead", "Mamba", "Sidewinder", all different branches in the castle creation product tree with a snake referenced name. Maybe they thought it was time to change things up?
I have no idea

Back