Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought one of these this morning

Screenshot_20220529-105030_Samsung Internet.jpg

I may wait til the end of the month and grab the OG Kaiju. That is a pretty tempting deal on the EXT.
Yessir! I know the Kaiju's have their weaknesses, but at that price it's very tempting..
Looks like the code of the day will be "DD06__22", just changes with the day of the month.🍻

I think Kaiju may offer the best bang for the buck, especially their larger vehicles. You just can't go into it expecting the same things that one would would expect from a $1,000 Traxxas or a $700 Arrma. I'm definitely interested in seeing the sale price of the OG Kaiju as well.

I think Kaiju may offer the best bang for the buck, especially their larger vehicles. You just can't go into it expecting the same things that one would would expect from a $1,000 Traxxas or a $700 Arrma. I'm definitely interested in seeing the sale price of the OG Kaiju as well.
Agreed, I bought the OG kaiju a year and a half ago. For the money, it's alot of fun. I'd buy again for sure. Add mojave rear arms all around, and it's even tougher.🤘

Post #262 above ☝️
The sale is not advertised..only people on their mailing list would see it.
Post 262, read the print in the screen shot I attached..item will be shown at regular price, enter the code in the code box during checkout to get the sale price✌
Each day is a different vehicle, hence the screen shot withe calender above.

Post #262 above ☝️
The sale is not advertised..only people on their mailing list would see it.
Post 262, read the print in the screen shot I attached..item will be shown at regular price, enter the code in the code box during checkout to get the sale price✌
Each day is a different vehicle, hence the screen shot withe calender above.
I don't seem to be getting any codes in the mail, can you post the discount codes? Or just the code for the OG kaiju at the end of the month 😀

I’m guessing the code keeps changing to match the date. Today’s code is :

DD060422

Back