Speed demons how fast have you gone in full scale😈

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
186+ 2008 gsxr 1000. Speedo only went to 186 and I was well past that. I would like to say 200mph but I can only say for 186+. I had a speedo healer on it with the correct gearing so it should’ve been pretty close. Did it on a public highway in Philly. Woodhaven rd. Glad no one got hurt.

I'm only 17 but I've gone about 110 in my mom's Lexus (don't tell her 🤣🤣🤣) and a google maps gps verified 100 in my jeep comanche. Yes you read that right. A little old jeep truck with bad steering and very little safety equipment went 100mph. What makes it worse is that a completely sober me made the decision to try and do that🤣🤣
Also my brother in law before he married my sister took me at about 145 down I40. He bought her an apr stage 3 golf r shortly after they got married😁😁

Last edited:
I'm only 17 but I've gone about 110 in my mom's Lexus (don't tell her 🤣🤣🤣) and a google maps gps verified 100 in my jeep comanche. Yes you read that right. A little old jeep truck with bad steering and very little safety equipment went 100mph. What makes it worse is that a completely sober me made the decision to try and do that🤣🤣
Hey man listen although I never took my dads bikes or his car out (he worked from home so couldn't really sneak it. I did take joyride with my own car on a permit with no inr in the car with me. Yes its illegal don't do it but it was fun. But knowing the cars limits as well as the roads limits its extremely important. Yes I could push some cars harder but if the road can't handle the speed don't do it

Hey man listen although I never took my dads bikes or his car out (he worked from home so couldn't really sneak it. I did take joyride with my own car on a permit with no inr in the car with me. Yes its illegal don't do it but it was fun. But knowing the cars limits as well as the roads limits its extremely important. Yes I could push some cars harder but if the road can't handle the speed don't do it
Oh she knew I had her car... but it was wide open highway where the avg speed was probably 90. So it wasn't to bad. And definitely no cops around. I got eagle eyes for them boys.
I'm never going to buy a motorcycle. I could get into some deep 💩 just going regular speed. Way too dangerous for me lol. I don't have the testes for that kinda stuff

Oh she knew I had her car... but it was wide open highway where the avg speed was probably 90. So it wasn't to bad. And definitely no cops around. I got eagle eyes for them boys.
I'm never going to buy a motorcycle. I could get into some deep 💩 just going regular speed. Way too dangerous for me lol. I don't have the testes for that kinda stuff
Smart man and I used to be afraid of motorcycle now look at me lol. If you do get into it tho bud. Get good gear. You don't need a one piece suit but definitely get a helmer jacket pants shoes and gloves. Trust me. And start on a 400 at most. Don't start on a 600 like dome people *cough* dad *cough*

You could say I'm a bit of a car guy :/

170mph ish on a gsxr 750 w/ sprocket set, unknown hp<-- scariest

160mph in a modified s2000 w/ 280hp<-- felt fast, took a bit to get there

160mph in a modified 2022 mustang gt w/ 500hp<-- great car, quick as poop

156mph subaru wagon w/ 340hp <-- felt like 90mph cuz wagon

140mph turbo miata w/ 300hp <-- got there super quick, ran out of gear ,ran 1/4 mile @ 12.4 / scary AF

s2000.png
mustang.jpg
wrxwagon.jpg
miata3.png

Smart man and I used to be afraid of motorcycle now look at me lol. If you do get into it tho bud. Get good gear. You don't need a one piece suit but definitely get a helmer jacket pants shoes and gloves. Trust me. And start on a 400 at most. Don't start on a 600 like dome people *cough* dad *cough*
Lol. I think this would be a great starter bike. Not too much power and easy to handle. 🤣🤣🤣

1694994427771.png

You could say I'm a bit of a car guy :/

170mph ish on a gsxr 750 w/ sprocket set, unknown hp<-- scariest

160mph in a modified s2000 w/ 280hp<-- felt fast, took a bit to get there

160mph in a modified 2022 mustang gt w/ 500hp<-- great car, quick as poop

156mph subaru wagon w/ 340hp <-- felt like 90mph cuz wagon

140mph turbo miata w/ 300hp <-- got there super quick, ran out of gear ,ran 1/4 mile @ 12.4 / scary AF

View attachment 322863View attachment 322864View attachment 322865View attachment 322866
LOVE THE RED MIATA AND THE BLACK ONE

Thanks,

the red turbo one was mine, the black one was my buddies, it had close to 400hp on LOW boost lololol
My goal is a chaste white na miata 13b swapped and a bunch of other stuff my only problem is I love the sound of rotaries but I hate the way they look so I might save up for an inline 6 lol but they don't sound nearrrly as good

My goal is a chaste white na miata 13b swapped and a bunch of other stuff my only problem is I love the sound of rotaries but I hate the way they look so I might save up for an inline 6 lol but they don't sound nearrrly as good
and not many builders/tuners work with rotary engines. Not to mention they aren't known for their reliability. if only i had a credit card with an unlimited budget lol

Had a 91 miata years and years ago. It was on coil overs and had good treads (falkin 215's to be exact). Otherwise stock. That car was the most stupid thing I've ever owned when it came to cornering!
It didn't care one bit how fast you went in or came out- on absolutely rails! I'd love a new one!

Inline 6s sound very good. This is the 4.0L in my jeep. Cold start open headers😎😎
https://recorder.google.com/7e1f27be-82bb-4474-82df-fb59f0a62b45
Obviously this will be a 20 year slow burn so I'm cool with saving up. I love high ram so I might go with a bmw s54 (from the 08 z4m ) or maybe be basic and get a rb26.
and not many builders/tuners work with rotary engines. Not to mention they aren't known for their reliability. if only i had a credit card with an unlimited budget lol
Yeah thats why in searching for a builder even though i can't afford it now doesn't hut to research
Had a 91 miata years and years ago. It was on coil overs and had good treads (falkin 215's to be exact). Otherwise stock. That car was the most stupid thing I've ever owned when it came to cornering!
It didn't care one bit how fast you went in or came out- on absolutely rails! I'd love a new one!
This is going to sound stupid but I want coilovers but I also want to keep the iconic jeep level amount of body roll the na has in the corners

186+ 2008 gsxr 1000. Speedo only went to 186 and I was well past that. I would like to say 200mph but I can only say for 186+. I had a speedo healer on it with the correct gearing so it should’ve been pretty close. Did it on a public highway in Philly. Woodhaven rd. Glad no one got hurt.
Wonder what the fine is if you got caught?

Not being an azz, just a thought.

Nice post fam...

2014 Lexus IS350 Fsport 145mph had more but pulled back. I want to try it again when I put the original Michelin tires back on it for higher speed rating.

1977 Chevy Malibu
Took out the 305 for a 350 sm block added a 4 barrel Edelbrock carburetor, headers, cams. modified trans & ehaust but never added the correct speedometer. Never knew how fast I was going with the old factory speedometer...brother-in-law had it and caught it on fire

Xtreme Xperience but they do not let you fully open them but the local track has a long straight away. This one below was fast and GTR I drove not pictured was faster and sweet loud.
1695004248804.png

Got this Honda CBR 600 when I got married in 1995 but wife was not going for it. Sold it some years later. Fastest I've ever done was on it 160mph but my best friend blew past me in his Suzuki 750 left me in the dust. This was when I was a young and dumb young man :LOL:
1695004506619.png

Wonder what the fine is if you got caught?

Not being an azz, just a thought.

Take my word for it- Jail time and suspended license... Me and a couple buddies have bin pinned on big numbers a few times. My 167 was in a 55 by a state boy.. Not cool....
A buddy got a 135 in a 30 in his turbo 2g mr2.... bad things is all I can say.

Don't find out..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back