Speed demons how fast have you gone in full scale😈

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2020 Mercedes AMG GLC63s - 169mph
2018 Jeep Wrangler 840hp - highly modified - 157mph. in a straight line - picture a giant black brick on a straight away

2020 Mercedes AMG GLC63s - 169mph
2018 Jeep Wrangler 840hp - highly modified - 157mph. in a straight line - picture a giant black brick on a straight away
Need to see the Wrangler do you have pics?

2020 VW Passat +/- 125 mph in Germany autobahn. And still you get flashing headlights that you need to change lane :ROFLMAO:

186mph on the front straight of Road America (clocked) in my employers Viper GTS ACR. That was part of a 20 minute run group, and I have never driven anything faster before or since, and have absolutely zero desire to ever drive that fast again.
I was fairly comfortable at Watkins Glen running 150ish or more on the back straight in a variety of Porsches, also owned by my employer and a couple of clients.
I was very blessed to have lucked into a career that allowed me to wrench on and drive cars that I otherwise wouldn’t have been able to touch from across a paddock.
My highlight was driving a couple of laps in a clients Porsche 962C (Jaegermeister car) on a test and tune day at the Glen. I did not flog it, and I doubt I even saw 150 in it, but it was the coolest freaking thing I’ve ever experienced.
All of that happened between 1994 and 2002, when I left that gig to pursue an illustrious career in asbestos removal. 😂

Fastest known top speed was clocked at 167mph in my highly modded 91 eclipse/talon gsx.
May have been a little over that a time or two but wouldn't know a real number as gps wasn't a thing then really..
Those were awesome! A friend of mine had an Eclipse that she spent every dime she made on modding. That thing was a missile, and a great looking car.

Fastest known top speed was clocked at 167mph in my highly modded 91 eclipse/talon gsx.
May have been a little over that a time or two but wouldn't know a real number as gps wasn't a thing then really..

I also used to have a '95 Eclipse GST. Another one of my modded rigs. Top speed for me was 146, before I threw rods. How did that happen? I was racing a subie wrx. I loved that car. Wifey at the time told me that I had to get rid of it, since I was spending every waking moment in/on/around that car. I believed she thought that I loved that car more than her. (in all honesty, I think I did. HAHA)

Pretty sure I've gotten it to 70mph on a slight decline. IDK cause the speedo has never worked and the fuel gauge only works when it feels like it.

IMG20230912123018.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-06-21-43-07-08_e5d3893ac03954c6bb675ef2555b879b.jpg

Those were awesome! A friend of mine had an Eclipse that she spent every dime she made on modding. That thing was a missile, and a great looking car.

I also used to have a '95 Eclipse GST. Another one of my modded rigs. Top speed for me was 146, before I threw rods. How did that happen? I was racing a subie wrx. I loved that car. Wifey at the time told me that I had to get rid of it, since I was spending every waking moment in/on/around that car. I believed she thought that I loved that car more than her. (in all honesty, I think I did. HAHA)

95-99 is still 1 of the best looking cars ever build in my opinion! I owned a few of the 1g's and 2g's... my favorites were the 97+ talon and 97+ Eclipse. They had the sharpest bumper covers and side skirts.

I truly miss that 91... it got too fast for my right foot at that time and I knew it so I sold it. Figured I'd get another one 1 day but if you can even find them now they cost upwards of 7-10k usually and are BEAT.

My wife knows my Toyota mr2 and her share my love equally. Its the 1 toy I still own really and I've had it MANY years.. Shed never dare question that one. She already knows which one would win, her or the car 🤣
She has also excepted the fact that its never going to have anything more then a straight pipe. 4age's were meant to breath and they sound damn good doing so 😁😂

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back