Speed demons how fast have you gone in full scalešŸ˜ˆ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Itā€™s not a car but 211mph blown alcohol hydro but I going to retire from drag boat racing have three more events šŸ¤”

D72209DB-3E02-4073-B17A-A8C5596C3E14.jpeg

Learned how to drive manual in my grandparents car wihout them knowing with their driver. These tiny cars are only like 1.3L. Small engines. Also this was filmed on some old Samsung phone and not my iPhone. I was only 15 when this was recorded but I am getting my learning permit in a month.

Last edited:
186+ 2008 gsxr 1000. Speedo only went to 186 and I was well past that. I would like to say 200mph but I can only say for 186+. I had a speedo healer on it with the correct gearing so it shouldā€™ve been pretty close. Did it on a public highway in Philly. Woodhaven rd. Glad no one got hurt.
I had the 06 GSXR 1000 & did 299kmh = 186mph (due to the speedo also limited @ 299kmh) but my revs climbed by another 1000+rpm so I guesstimate that I did 325+kmh

On my 05 ZX10R I did 314kmh = 195mph

148 mph Integra Type R. The factory limit was 143 mph and I wanted know if it was BS. It still had more in it and figured top end was close to 160. Which was confirmed by some other morons (not me) in the forums.

Can't do that stuff anymore. Too many idiots that take it upon themselves to save you and the world by driving in front of you. Also the Police are a bit more touchy. I bought that ticket in the early '90's, PC 22348B. Cop was super nice just wrote the ticket and said I should slow down. Now their all suspicious and stuff. Can't a guy just go for a drive and be stupid?

The most fun was at Button Willow. Running clock wise you get to turn #... dang it they don't have turn numbers, Phil Hill. Hit that at about 120 mph and it's really a small launch ramp. You turn in right and skitter all the way to the left and hope you don't run out of track or talent.
1695503311417.png

Whatā€™s the fastest youā€™ve gone in a full scale car and what car
Daily driver: 1999 dodge Dakota 106mph
1994 Mazda mx5 Miata : 142 mph
And if your a police it was on a closed track
I went over 130 MPH in a 1971 Cutlass Supreme with a 350 high output and expressway rear axle (2.52:1 ratio). I buried the speedometer at 130 on two occasions (one with passengers), and was still accelerating, so I don't know how fast I was going. And at 75 MPH (speed limit back then) I regularly got over 21 MPG.

100 mph vauxhall vectra. been on a airfield in york in a car called the ariel atom with a professional driver scared me to death :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back