Speed run HOONS advice?.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Hello everyone, I have a senton3s which has been converted to a Typhon 6s (3s Typhon with Arrma 6s BLX System). I want to know if the DBoot Hoons 42/100 2.9 Belted 5 spoke wheels will fit(Part# ARA550062).

Hello everyone, I have a senton3s which has been converted to a Typhon 6s (3s Typhon with Arrma 6s BLX System). I want to know if the DBoot Hoons 42/100 2.9 Belted 5 spoke wheels will fit(Part# ARA550062).

Well, as you know they are 17mm. Not sure if the question is about fitting to the body?

As long as you have the 17mm hex they will bolt right up..?

SNOW. o_O
Please don't do that. I know you better dude.
Pulling my leg.:ROFLMAO:
LMFAO! Last year my parents had people come over and install a heated driveway! The tires hook. Talking about tires.... I jacked up my mom's car and I changed the tire all by myself!(the tires was flat and I am 13 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

^^^
You have a natural aptitude for this stuff. I was the same way. I would change out the spark plugs and do tune ups and put on snow tires for dads car when he was at work. He would come home and find me doing stuff. He couldnt keep me away from his '69 Dodge charger. I was into the Dukes of Hazzard at the time. I was obsessed with cars back then. I couldn't even drive yet. But sometimes I would back out the car from the garage when no one was looking and my dad or mom thought they just forgot to park inside. :ROFLMAO:

^^^
You have a natural aptitude for this stuff. I was the same way. I would change out the spark plugs and do tune ups and put on snow tires for dads car when he was at work. He would come home and find me doing stuff. He couldnt keep me away from his '69 Dodge charger. I was into the Dukes of Hazzard at the time. I was obsessed with cars back then. I couldn't even drive yet. But sometimes I would back out the car from the garage when no one was looking and my dad or mom thought they just forgot to park inside. :ROFLMAO:
Lets just say I might have taken the car out of the garage aswell.......

I appreciate the content that you bring to the ArrmaForum and the passion that you have for this hobby so....

Since you’re 13....

And as long as your parents ok this,

If you want my backup Garmin 201 for speed runs, get an ok from them and PM me your address

it’s yours if you want it ???

B16A941D-48D2-425B-9110-BF3405C934B2.jpeg

ECBEA2A9-660B-47B9-AE60-417565BB1882.jpeg

I don't think anyones mentioned this yet but you can gear up a bit with the hoons cuz they're considerably smaller than the stock tires.

I thought 6s was crazy but 8s would be INSANE, to say the least. I say you do it! SEND IT!
I raced an 8s Kraton. Didnt find it too much faster than my 3s Senton. The Senton 3s accelerated faster but the Kraton did catch up. My buddy said the 8s has the power yet the weight holds it back. Cant speak for all 8s but after running my 6s im willing to bet its faster than the Kraton 8s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back