Typhon Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phildogg has 20 runs on the list but since no one will chopped off this week I will not remove his runs, but I will remove the 5 less impressive (that is going to be hard) ones we hit 150+ runs. My new thread will come out tomorrow and I am excited, I finished it all up tonight!

Thanks! We really appreciate it

New PB on 2 cell

Hobao VTE 2 (1/7 scale)

1651876969565.png

Does it have be like these guys ☝ fast? I finally got my GPS on my typhon and ran 52 on dirt buggy jetkos w/stock gearing & electronics? Got it m2ced out so it's kinda a lead sled, but wow!!
Alot of us post in the “how fast did you go today” thread just our runs whatever they may be not just new pb. You can post whatever you want. That’s a solid mph for a car setup for offroad

Its not just about going fast.. Its enjoying every step you take to take it where you want!!
Especially in some of the speed running groups on Facebook a couple of the guys treat this like it’s not a hobby and get way to worked up over it. I’m out to have fun with friends with this stuff.

Here was the last pass from the other day adding 1 mph to my pb on the carbon vendetta build
You get a clean pass with this car on next outing,,,I PREDICT 162MPH..this carbon detta gonna do some things...you should call it the CARBONDETTA...sounds badazz

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back