Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this right and is there anything you would like to add?

rnh.PNG

111mph right? and if the infraction body is not on an infraction is it a "GT" No need for the sorry you were not thinking about the list. if you would like your runs updated to the list just saying the cells would help since I know you have only 1 car.
114mph. It's a limitless with a infraction body. For now. But this was a 6s run

Screenshot_20220731-180344_GNSS PA.jpg

🤣 meh. It's fine.
You an I keep mowing grass down there,they won't have to mow....you find any of my parts I've got scattered all over the place down there looking for your car???????I've lost some $hit down there on that road....😆😅🤣😂

Gotta watch out for those banana chassis, they totally ruin the handling characteristics 😁
Definitely bent. Screwed with the droops. It goes straight for now.. going to keep trying until it's dead 🙃

They may be released. I saw they were doing a preorder deal. To see how the demand would be.
I am assuming they will be extremely powerful packs even more then their previous ones
I suspect they are similar to the Onyx but who knows? They do hint at the short square parallel config drag packs will have a higher output.

They may be released. I saw they were doing a preorder deal. To see how the demand would be.
I am assuming they will be extremely powerful packs even more then their previous ones
Wonder what the cost difference will be between the SRD V2's and Onyx. Still waiting for Onyx website to go live.

Prices for the onyx packs are similar.
Figured as much. Both of them are gonna be hard to find unless you’re somebody or you are a quick draw on email notifications. Lol. I’ll just stick with what I have for now until I can start making the trip to my road more often. Only day I can make the hour trip is Saturday and it seems like as soon as I throw batteries on the charger thunderstorms start rolling in.

Figured as much. Both of them are gonna be hard to find unless you’re somebody or you are a quick draw on email notifications. Lol. I’ll just stick with what I have for now until I can start making the trip to my road more often. Only day I can make the hour trip is Saturday and it seems like as soon as I throw batteries on the charger thunderstorms start rolling in.
I've had that happen more times than I care to remember. If not thunderstorms, then at least rain.

Back