Infraction Splitter with bittydesign seven65?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocwheaton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
My seven65 body arrives soon, and I'm wondering if I should still use a splitter? I assume the stock splitter won't be useable.

Most of the photos of cars with this body don't have a splitter.

I will be using the bittydesign foam bumper, but I'd like a little more protection for that body.

I've seen a scorched splitter for that body, but don't know of any others. I Could make one i guess.

My seven65 body arrives soon, and I'm wondering if I should still use a splitter? I assume the stock splitter won't be useable.

Most of the photos of cars with this body don't have a splitter.

I will be using the bittydesign foam bumper, but I'd like a little more protection for that body.

I've seen a scorched splitter for that body, but don't know of any others. I Could make one i guess.
I think it comes with one no?

I think it comes with one no?
There where not a splitter with mine, but thinking about making one to fits under the body
DSC_3071.JPG

Yeah any serious speed run body/ build worth its grain of salt will have a splitter. A necessity IMHO. Whether you can see it extended out past, or tucked/trimmed precisely with the front nose leading edge. Tuning the Aero as desired.
For both Protection and Aero reasons. Any material can be used. It is just a flat piece. Choose your poison. I actually refer the Arrma splitter material. It is flexible and can be reshaped from hits with a Heat gun. I feel a stiff rigid splitter of CF or Alum. has no give. The chassis will tweak much more easily with severe hits. I wrecked my Lim several times. Totaled out twice. Speed running.

Last edited:
Scorched rc makes one

Yeah any serious speed run body/ build worth its grain of salt will have a splitter. A necessity IMHO. Whether you can see it extended out past, or tucked/trimmed precisely with the front nose leading edge. Tuning the Aero as desired.
For both Protection and Aero reasons. Any material can be used. It is just a flat piece. Choose your poison. I actually refer the Arrma splitter material. It is flexible and can be reshaped from hits with a Heat gun. I feel a stiff rigid splitter of CF or Alum. has no give. The chassis will tweak much more easily with severe hits. I wrecked my Lim several times. Totaled out twice. Speed running.
Wish i could buy more corvette c8 plastic plates mine was already pretty beaten up. I had to heat it up and put on my vice to straighten it

I'll take a crack at this.. If you want a custom splitter.
Take a couple of clean photos of the body with a ruler -For overall width, the portions where it sweeps back, and side profile shots from tip to edge of front wheel well..
That should give me enough to calculate and draft up something.

I'm using a felony splitter that I modified slightly with a dremel lol.

I have a CF one. For the reasons you stated I’ll never spend the money on another one. I can get 3 stock ones for the same price. For speed running splitters are pretty much a consumable anyways.

Wasn't sure with all the overall measurements, but this is what I have in mind..
Just something to start off with.

Rough concept design - Mach3 :

Infraction Custom Splitter Mach3 v05B by Tex Koder.jpg

Infraction Custom Splitter Mach3 v05A by Tex Koder.jpg

It's just a 'flat sheet' at the moment..
Once I have the actual measurements, I'll be able to refine the front edge profile

And, add more aerodynamic features -such as racks and winglets..

Wasn't sure with all the overall measurements, but this is what I have in mind..

View attachment 210988

View attachment 210989

Once I have the actual measurements, I'll be able to refine the front edge profile

I'll take some phones with a ruler later tonight while I finish off my paint job on the body.

View attachment 210988

View attachment 210989

Is this what you need?

8A9623B2-A652-4DFA-9948-9C722F915344.jpeg

Here's my finished body: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/my-first-paint-job-bittydesign-seven65-infraction.50833/

Last edited:
But I'll probably make something up if i can get my hands on appropriate material.

Thinking a thin black cutting board might be a good donor 😊

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back