Straightening out bent parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh shoot I meant M2C not MIP. And going the M2C route is about half the cost the Arrma cvd route even using a kit breaker for parts not to mention that Overkill stopped making the spring clips that hold in the cvd pins. He has been mia since last year.

He's on rctech and was on the URC forums years ago.

Iirc the 8bl150 also supports 5s.
I think you're right, I have read on HW website that the $100 8BL150 supposedly offers the option. I've been tempted to buy just for that reason, to see if it really does. Hard to know for sure until an actual person can verify.
I do miss Overkills contributions, as well as Chainsaw10..he always had some bada$$ builds too.

The manual of my 8bl150 (Quicrun) also says is can handle 5s. I’ve read somewhere someone saying it could only do the even numbers like 4s and 6s and not the odd like 3s and 5s, but I checked 3s myself and it worked. Don’t have a 5s to check, but I’ll bet it takes 5s too.

Iirc the 8bl150 also supports 5s.
Looks like you're right. It's odd that the cheapest of the HW 6S lineup supported 5S, but not the middle tier (Max8) or top tier (XR8) of the same generation.

1664392245151.png

The manual of my 8bl150 (Quicrun) also says is can handle 5s. I’ve read somewhere someone saying it could only do the even numbers like 4s and 6s and not the odd like 3s and 5s, but I checked 3s myself and it worked. Don’t have a 5s to check, but I’ll bet it takes 5s too.
Yup, makes no sense to me..2s,3s,4s to 6s??
FWIW, I still have this from back in the day.. and working!!
https://www.hobbypartz.com/07e-c-xerun-150a-sd.html

Do you ever try to straighten out bent metal parts or just replace them with new? Case in point, I bent one of my front cvd driveshafts on my Outcast and debating if it's possible to straighten it enough to work properly again or if new ones would be best option.

I am currently having issues with flat washers that became bowed after we tumbled them. the OD is 1.500, The thickness is .014, the material is 301 Stainless 1/4 Hard. I have to be flat within .010. Any suggestions on making the parts flat?

I am currently having issues with flat washers that became bowed after we tumbled them. the OD is 1.500, The thickness is .014, the material is 301 Stainless 1/4 Hard. I have to be flat within .010. Any suggestions on making the parts flat?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back