Typhon Street/Speed build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was curious how the scorched adjustable pin retainers worked at your 1.3 setting.
Let’s see some vids !!!!
Cmon Dan !
Well Mr. Burgandy, I really can’t answer that definitively yet. I haven’t noticed less straight line stability with the 1.3° rear toe setting, but I haven’t had it out of a parking lot yet so I probably shouldn’t say. The thing is so fast it’s virtually impossible to drive even on 4S without very precise trigger application, so any loss of the rear, or spins and slides, are due mostly to me not smoothly modulating power. But I expect it to be just fine in a long, straight speed run pass where I could more gradually ramp things up. I just haven’t done any passes yet.
And funny you should mention vids! I just bought a camera last week during Amazon Prime days, so for the first time I’ll actually be able to document some fun.
It’s probably going to be another couple weeks though. All of my cars and tools are still packed up. The lower level of my house (walkout basement/RC workshop) won’t be put back together until it stops raining, and subsequently stops flooding, and I can thoroughly clean and bleach my floors. Stay tuned, man!
Wow, thats nice
Thanks, man!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back