Talion Talion owners who run on Baclflip LPs. Thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I laugh everytime someone says backflip lps are durable, I guess everything is subjective though šŸ˜œ
Maybe I'm doing something wrong here with my LP's???:LOL: Only running 6s with them....
Many don't like them.....:unsure: I know.
Run them on 1/2" rock gravel and they could tear up I imagine.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong here with my LP's???:LOL: Only running 6s with them....
Many don't like them.....:unsure: I know.
Nah, it's just how we use em. Different strokes if you will. There's an application where each fits better than another..
I like to think, he who has the most tires wins!!šŸ˜‰šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I run them and absolutely love them. Just yesterday I ran mine and then tried my buddy's Kraton and the Talion is definitely still a Talion with them on there. Still handles like a champ compared to the Kraton.
Be careful though, she'll lift the front wheels up and flip backwards at like 40 if you punch it! I started breaking wing mounts once I put them on there until I got used to it.
Get them. They are awesome.

Iā€™ve never killed them on my talion but had one on my maxx blow apart. Also made a ā€œv1 k4 exbā€ that hasnā€™t killed them. ***I fixed the rear tire angle too, i was just too excited i got the body to work and had to take pics hahaha

IMG_9061.jpeg

IMG_8928.jpeg

IMG_8926.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back