Talion Talion XXL is the GOAT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wicked as always! You guys need to branch out to advertising for small companies.

BTW, what the heck is the original purpose of that bowl of sand? Great bashing spot.

Keep it up guys! Vids get better and better!! Can't beat the drone footage! 👊🤘(y)😁✌️

Personally I thought she did an amazing job :cool:
Nice..watching you guys grow is fun! 😎 Is that the actual arrma promo music/track?? Is that something that has fair use?? I ask because I'm into sampling..

Last edited:
haha thanks guys, I'm glad you guys like it because tbh I was over here salty that I missed so many landings that day! I gotta stop tumbling after I land :ROFLMAO: When I found that song I thought it sounded just like an arrma trailer track so I was instantly like "let's use this for something!!"

@djrahbee we actually got the track from artist.io We pay like 120$ a year or something like that and we can use whatever we want from that site on social media etc with zero hassle or issues.
Wow!! Arrma is really killing it with these rtr exb's huh? Pretty impressive for $750!! Especially considering all the bad landings it took!!😉🤣🤣

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
FWIW I was just being an smarta$$✌ I know this is a $1k+ custom build..
The footage,edits and sound track are A+!! Driving ain't too shabby either😉
Great job👌🍻
Funny enough It just has an m2c chassis and 1 m2c center brace with 1 random ebay center brace and 2 cheapo aliexpress bulkheads and iirc +20mm jbirc extenders. The motor is nasty though :eek:
Wicked as always! You guys need to branch out to advertising for small companies.

BTW, what the heck is the original purpose of that bowl of sand? Great bashing spot.

Keep it up guys! Vids get better and better!! Can't beat the drone footage! 👊🤘(y)😁✌️

It's for bikes! every once in a while when we go there will be kids there messing around but they tend to like the lil skate poop 20 feet away a lot more because the bmx spot is way less crowded. We've been coming here for almost 2 years now and I can count how many times we've gotten cock blocked at the spot on 1 hand. Thankfully it's pretty empty 9 times out of 10 and if there is 1 or 2 kids there they typically rather watch us instead of keep using it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
we actually got the track from artist.io We pay like 120$ a year or something like that and we can use whatever we want from that site on social media etc with zero hassle or issues.
Oh ok..think you mentioned it before. I know I've heard it on another rc youtube and I bet they just use the same service. I've thought about making music/beats for youtubers 🤨

@Moirae , you got that video stuff down.
Driving is not too shabby either.
Love it.(y)
Can you show us your OC 8s doing all that?
Nice that the bodies don't pop off.....

@Moirae , you got that video stuff down.
Driving is not too shabby either.
Love it.(y)
Can you show us your OC 8s doing all that?
Nice that the bodies don't pop off.....
Next video! was actually the first time I took it out in a while. Forgot how fun it was :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back