Team Associated Rival MT10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was just under the impression the stock brushless system wasn’t great so I was going to get the brushed version and swap to a brushless system of my own. I just didn’t want plastic gears or something weak to be in the brushed vwrsion

Thanks for the input everyone. I pulled the trigger and purchased the brushed version. Amain has $30 coupon going right now so it takes the total down to $270. Got the front RPM arms on the way as well and will drop a blx100 esc from a typhon in, and a 3660 3800kv hobbystar motor. Cant wait, looks like it should be fun.

Yeah I was just under the impression the stock brushless system wasn’t great so I was going to get the brushed version and swap to a brushless system of my own. I just didn’t want plastic gears or something weak to be in the brushed vwrsion
While the stock brushless system isn't the greatest it is adequate for what it is. The esc and motor are made by Hobbywing for Team Associated. The Reedy SC600-BL is a neutered down version of the Hobbywing WP10BL60 with tweaked tuning as to what Associated wanted. It's not a BLX100 but it gets the job done. I would rather have the Reedy than a VXL3s fwiw.

While the stock brushless system isn't the greatest it is adequate for what it is. The esc and motor are made by Hobbywing for Team Associated. The Reedy SC600-BL is a neutered down version of the Hobbywing WP10BL60 with tweaked tuning as to what Associated wanted. It's not a BLX100 but it gets the job done. I would rather have the Reedy than a VXL3s fwiw.

Exactly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back