Team Corally upcoming buggy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruh that roller is cheap enough for me to make questionable decisions.
You just said exactly what most of us are thinking 🤔 🤣🤣 I just hate the parts support (or rather lack of) compared to say an Arrma or Traxxas. You can get 95% of Arrma parts within 1-2 days via Amazon Prime.

Yeah. Less than $400. TC is knocking it out of the park with value. You can even buy the V2 Kronos RTR for like $359 and their V2 Python for $349 off Ebay brand new. That's even cheaper than the 4s Arrmas.
If you don't jump it too high, it should be fine. It's a buggie anyways. You are not supposed to be trying to do backflips and huge jumps. I would drive it like I drive my Mojave EXB. Long distance jumps, but not too high. It's an incredible value.

It's a ROLLER!!! Awesome!!!😎🤘😁🍻

View attachment 280558
Hope they fixed all the issue they had i wont be the guinea pig. Everyone uping their games while arrma is in radio silence for 5 months
You just said exactly what most of us are thinking 🤔 🤣🤣 I just hate the parts support (or rather lack of) compared to say an Arrma or Traxxas. You can get 95% of Arrma parts within 1-2 days via Amazon Prime.
Arrma was like that at the beginning too. They might be the new arrma until they get bough by horizonhobby or another monopoly that kills them out

Yeah. Less than $400. TC is knocking it out of the park with value. You can even buy the V2 Kronos RTR for like $359 and their V2 Python for $349 off Ebay brand new. That's even cheaper than the 4s Arrmas.

If you don't jump it too high, it should be fine. It's a buggie anyways. You are not supposed to be trying to do backflips and huge jumps. I would drive it like I drive my Mojave EXB. Long distance jumps, but not too high. It's an incredible value.
So you think it's not as durable as the typhon 6s? my truggified typhons survive my bashes really well.
haha tbh almost every time I buy a part from amazon it's not on prime!! i get frustrated every time too. I've heard heard good things about https://rchobbyexplosion.com/ when it comes to corally parts etc.

I need to know what the max motor size is for this buggy!!

So you think it's not as durable as the typhon 6s? my truggified typhons survive my bashes really well.

haha tbh almost every time I buy a part from amazon it's not on prime!! i get frustrated every time too. I've heard heard good things about https://rchobbyexplosion.com/ when it comes to corally parts etc.

I need to know what the max motor size is for this buggy!!
I've seen Vas from Australia send it pretty high with no issues. It looks durable to me :

It has the same issues as the kronos no? Bad A arms bad gearboxes, bad axles who become banana, bad diff cups. list goes on...
I dunno bro it's hard to trust you imo. You bash the arrma 8s line to hell and back and mine have been great. You seem extremely negative :eek:

I dunno bro it's hard to trust you imo. You bash the arrma 8s line to hell and back and mine have been great. You seem extremely negative :eek:
I follow a lot of youtubers that do not cherry pick stuff. When i see arrma 8s axles break after a few runs like the pins break i don't want to be near that thing. Breaking axles is not cheap.

I like to say how things are. Just because u didnt have issues doesn't mean others aren’t. I do seem pretty negative yes . Because right now everything is expensive and going up in price. Quality Control is going down. The last thing people need in this hobby is to get stuck with an unreliable rc. Team corally even went the exta mile to insult one of the youtubers i follow. They claimed he was being an arrma fanboy for pointing the kronos flaws...

I got stuck with an rc that ate my wallet and made me more depress than anything. Remember rc brands now are not like in 2016 r before. their success ends up making them greedy. Every brand is loved when they start. As they get bigger they forget their roots. Im a bit pissed that arrma is starting to fall apart because of their bussiness decisions. Ik horizon has a part of the blame in that but still. They went from a bussiness that everyone was hyped to see a new truck to ah its the same old stuff.... they are discontinuing rc cars left and right. When was the last time discontinued an rc they made? The nero and the 2wd range. Now its their 6s trucks. It all started with the senton 6s. Yeah the mojave crushed it now its the exb range and the fireteam getting the boot...

Last edited:
I follow a lot of youtubers that do not cherry pick stuff. When i see arrma 8s axles break after a few runs like the pins break i don't want to be near that thing. Breaking axles is not cheap. I like to say how things are. Just because u didnt have issues doesn't mean others aren’t. I do seem pretty negative yes . Because right now everything is expensive and going up in price. Quality Control is going down. The last thing people need in this hobby is to get stuck with an unreliable rc. Team corally even went the exta mile to insult one of the youtubers i follow. They claimed he was being an arrma fanboy for pointing the kronos flaws...
I got stuck with an rc that ate my wallet and made me more depress than anything. Remember rc brands now are not like in 2016 r before. their success ends up making them greedy. Every brand is loved when they start. As they get bigger they forget their roots
After going to a smaller motor, and gearing, I have very little issues with my K8S EXB and O8S with the M2C driveshafts. I don't see any of those issues that you are talking about with the V2 of the Corally stuff. Are they stronger than the Arrma stuff? No. But it seems like the Corally stuff with the center brace, like my Sketer, DO NOT bend the chassis like the regular Arrma stuff. I haven't been able to bend my chassis on my sketer after a few bashes that would have bent the Arrma RTR chassis like a taco. I did bend the rear shock tower after landing upside down with my Sketer, but the Arrmas do the same thing.

Me owning an arrma nero oppened my eyes a bit on the brand I saw quality from begining to end. effort and passion went into making those trucks. What do we have now? Cheaper made trucks with inferior eletronics at a higher price tag and an a terrible spektrum eco system. We all love the exb.

What would it have costed arrma to make just stronger diff and put them everywhere? Instead people have to go out and buy a new truck or an arm to replace their cheese siffs. The exb trucks are hurting the sales. More roller exb sold less RTR sold equals less profit.
So they have to discontinue them and make an ultimate version as a v6 of the 6s line. I ask this. What is next after that?. Maybe arrma is playing 4D chess and does not plan to make a v6 or a v2 exb and they are focusing on a brand new line to blow everyones mind and change the hobby once again. But i just don't see it...

Last edited:
I follow a lot of youtubers that do not cherry pick stuff. When i see arrma 8s axles break after a few runs like the pins break i don't want to be near that thing. Breaking axles is not cheap. I like to say how things are. Just because u didnt have issues doesn't mean others aren’t. I do seem pretty negative yes . Because right now everything is expensive and going up in price. Quality Control is going down. The last thing people need in this hobby is to get stuck with an unreliable rc. Team corally even went the exta mile to insult one of the youtubers i follow. They claimed he was being an arrma fanboy for pointing the kronos flaws...
I got stuck with an rc that ate my wallet and made me more depress than anything. Remember rc brands now are not like in 2016 r before. their success ends up making them greedy. Every brand is loved when they start. As they get bigger they forget their roots
Maybe I just look at stuff differently than you because I snapped my stock kraton 8s dog bones and then I upgraded them to m2c and haven't had a problem since, nor did I complain about it. I put overpowered electronics in my truck and dealt with the consequences. Show me 1 or 2 people who have snapped them with stock electronics though? I watched tons of videos before I even bought a k8s and never saw any of the stuff you constantly speak of besides some landing badly and bending the chassis.

I don't expect to send my rigs, crash land and have them be unbreakable out of the box. I have both arrma 8s rigs and I would consider neither to be money pits and I 100% believe I bash harder than the average person. Maybe your definition of money pit is different but buying 1 or 2 upgrades is not the end of the world to me if I need to do it.

Bashing on this new corally rig is even weirder to me.

I can post videos here of me crash landing my kraton and nothing breaking. I'm surely not making anything up.

There we have a kraton 8s turning off mid air because of poop XLX2 and falling out of the sky, catching on fire and still not a single thing on that truck was broken. What more can I ask for?

Last edited:
They have to go back to their roots. We made arrma. We were able to call them back in the day and tell them our issues and suggestion and they would listen and get it done. Someone complained about the nero big rock having tok hard springs. Weeks later an optional part with longer springs and soft was released. Now when you call arrma its horizonhobby that answers. How ur supposed to give arrma feedback when its impossible to get a hold of them?
Maybe I just look at stuff differently than you because I snapped my stock kraton 8s dog bones and then I upgraded them to m2c and haven't had a problem since nor did I complain about it. I put overpowered electronics in my truck and dealt with the consequences. Show me one person who has snapped them with stock electronics though? I watched tons of videos before I even bought a k8s and never saw any of the stuff you constantly speak of besides some landing badly and bending the chassis.

I don't expect to send my rigs, crash land and have them be unbreakable out of the box. I have both arrma 8s rigs and I would consider neither to be money pits and I 100% believe I bash harder than the average person. Maybe your definition of money pit is different but buying 1 or 2 upgrades is not the end of the world to me if I need to do it.

Bashing this new corally rig is even weirder to me.
Im not bashing it just saying if its a kronos i already know most of its problems. Lets hope its a brand new line. But i doubt. They have to reuse some of their stuff they already have
Maybe I just look at stuff differently than you because I snapped my stock kraton 8s dog bones and then I upgraded them to m2c and haven't had a problem since nor did I complain about it. I put overpowered electronics in my truck and dealt with the consequences. Show me 1 or 2 people who have snapped them with stock electronics though? I watched tons of videos before I even bought a k8s and never saw any of the stuff you constantly speak of besides some landing badly and bending the chassis.

Bashing this new corally rig is even weirder to me.
Thats the issue. The stock electronics are extremely underpowered. For a 15-16kg truck a 1250kv motor is not enough. It should be ran on 8s. It should be ran on 12s with how its made. Its like running a kraton 6s on 4s electroncis. It will work but heat will be an issue and run time will be low

They have to go back to their roots. We made arrma. We were able to call them back in the day and tell them our issues and suggestion and they would listen and get it done. Someone complained about the nero big rock having tok hard springs. Weeks later an optional part with longer springs and soft was released. Now when you call arrma its horizonhobby that answers. How ur supposed to give arrma feedback when its impossible to get a hold of them?

Im not bashing it just saying if its a kronos i already know most of its problems. Lets hope its a brand new line. But i doubt. They have to reuse some of their stuff they already have

Thats the issue. The stock electronics are extremely underpowered. For a 15-16kg truck a 1250kv motor is not enough. It should be ran on 8s. It should be ran on 12s with how its made. Its like running a kraton 6s on 4s electroncis. It will work but heat will be an issue and run time will be low
What do you mean by 1250kv is not enough? what does the kv have to do with anything? I do agree that the electronics are underpowered though. I upgrade electronics in everything I buy. I didn't even bother to try my traxxas XRT out of the box for example. It's just something I factor into the price of the rig right from the start.

If I buy this corally roller I will automatically put in an mmx8s and a tp 4060.

What do you mean by 1250kv is not enough? what does the kv have to do with anything? I do agree that the electronics are underpowered though. I upgrade electronics in everything I buy. I didn't even bother to try my traxxas XRT out of the box for example. It's just something I factor into the price of the rig right from the start.

If I buy this corally roller I will automatically put in an mmx8s and a tp 4060.
What kv on the tp? Im thinking max 6 1650 to stay on a budget

For the weight its pushing hard the motor
If the cans were longer it wouldnt be much of an issue. Same would be for the 4s motors for example the run time is low and the motor gets boiling hot with the stock gearing. The 6s motors are okay
The heavier the Truck the smaller the motor the more it has to pull energy to get the truck to move and results in lower run time, and more heat and sometimes death of the electronics

I also was thinking Max 6 with a 4092 motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back