Arrma Kraton/Talion vs Team Corally Kagama?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandracer_NL

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
Unless TC is playing a trick (don't think so) their new Kagama looks to be one beefy car.
Looking at the combined length of the two center dogbones it will be 1/8, so it will either challenge the Kraton or Talion; the CVD nor rear dogbone length have leaked.
Arrma better wake up...

Unless TC is playing a trick (don't think so) their new Kagama looks to be one beefy car.
Looking at the combined length of the two center dogbones it will be 1/8, so it will either challenge the Kraton or Talion; the CVD nor rear dogbone length have leaked.
Arrma better wake up...
Competition is in our favor. They've been teasing this thing for months..the Asuga was a big step up from the previous models even though it's not the best example of a basher. TC is making some big claims, I hope it's a real hit for them. Anything that takes a bite of TRX's sandwich is a good thing IMO. 😉🍻

Competition is in our favor. They've been teasing this thing for months..the Asuga was a big step up from the previous models even though it's not the best example of a basher. TC is making some big claims, I hope it's a real hit for them. Anything that takes a bite of TRX's sandwich is a good thing IMO. 😉🍻

I don’t think Corally is going to take a big enough bite out of Traxxas’ sandwich to make a difference. The Traxxas line up is designed so completely differently than Corally that there isn’t a whole lot of crossover appeal besides the Sledge and XRT.

wow. I've been out of RC for well over 20 years- just getting back into it with a kraton 6s I got this week. cool to see that team corally is still around. I haven't heard that name in ages!
back in the early 90s had their 1/12 scale on-road car I used to race at the local indoor tracks which are long gone around my areas now. Corally made super nice stuff back in the day!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back