Team Corally Spark XB6 basher buggy? Wait, what?!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s ballsy charging $30 more than a Typhon. I’ve always thought of Corally as a slightly cheaper Arrma copy.
it's funny though because the electronics are definitely worth the 30$ upgrade in comparison to the spektrum stuff. Add to the fact that you can't even get a typhon roller at all. I think I need to start taking team corally more seriously, I really wish they had some cool on road rigs like the infraction/limitless though.

it's funny though because the electronics are definitely worth the 30$ upgrade in comparison to the spektrum stuff. Add to the fact that you can't even get a typhon roller at all. I think I need to start taking team corally more seriously, I really wish they had some cool on road rigs like the infraction/limitless though.
Your points are good if the Corally buggy is as good as a Typhon.

Is it?

349$ for the roller and 529$ for the RTR who comes with a rebranded max8 and a great motor. Corally really feels like the arrma of the pass with these new releases

Oh, and don't forget the discount code, $40off350!! 👊💪😂🍻

Your points are good if the Corally buggy is as good as a Typhon.

Is it?
I'm inclined to believe the Typhon is more durable but maybe not anymore? I think the tc rigs are lighter too. If Aldo newest video of the kagama is anything to go by then I think this buggy will be a beast in durability.

You take that sheet back mudda sukka!! 👊

39aa25ff-158c-4612-a7ee-b57f5f7c0f0f_text.gif

Corally kicks azz IMHO, best RTR electronics on the market…. I have little doubt the V1 Shogun was 1 of the fastest, if not THE fastest factory RTR truggy. When the V2 came out they dropped the 46 tooth spur for a 52t, still faster than it’s peers but nothing like the V1s

I'm gonna be totally honest here, I bought a Radix originally and repeatedly broke it, then I did a few mods 😉 and it hasn't broken since..!! I wanted to hate it but in my opinion it's just better than the Typhon now.
Better drive train, wing mount system is a lot less hassle than Arrma's, better bearing sizes on axles, far superior electronics, the diffs are way stronger.

Now this new Spark has all the upgrades that people asked for yet it's the same price and is quite possibly going to be tougher..!!
Corally Tough 😎🤣

I wish they would re-design the battery tray though, and fit a tougher wing 😵‍💫

I'm not hating on Arrma I just think that their platform is getting stale, all of their rigs still use the old Team Durango model and that is pretty old now..

These new Corally's are just what Arrma need so as to give them a kick in the ass to make something totally new..!!! (don't think it will happen personally, but here's hoping)

I will see how much the new Spark roller is and if the price is right I'll get one and transfer electronics from Radix.

On a side note, that recent Aldo video where he has the new Kagama, in my opinion there is no way a box stock Kraton would have taken that amount of abuse without massive amounts of bent and broken parts..!! Go watch it now if you haven't ...

My Radix build... https://www.corallyforum.com/threads/bashingbrians-radix-6s.134/ just in case you fancy read..

Last edited:
I agree with most of what's been said here. TC rtr's are faster, Arrma's have been tougher. Parts are easier for Arrma in the US.
TC had alot of ground to make up to catch Arrma, not saying they're there yet, but clearly getting better. More choices, the better IMO.

Corallys V1s definitely have problems but Arrma went through the same thing, the V1 Arrmas had terrible electrics, the ESCs literally would catch fire randomly, i also remember a bunch coming out of the box with dead servos…. Corally is far from perfect but as a V1 buyer they really treated me good(I was sent the V2 upgrades for free, gave me really good discounts on 7075 parts when my stock ones bent, etc) IMO they are absolutely 1 of the best companies in the RTR basher market.

Sounds like they're trying to get away from the Arrma copycat names: Python = Typhon, Kronos = Kraton. Smart move I guess but the paint jobs on their bodies is still HIDEOUS at best. If they're more durable than the previous versions then hats off to them cause they're fragile like wet toothpicks from what I've seen. The electronics in Corally are better out the box then Arrma though cause they're cars are noticeably faster...they just don't last as long.
I kinda liked the SHAPE of the Kronos xtr body...not necessarily the color scheme. My Sketer is hideous...still looking for a body that fits and looks nice:ROFLMAO:. I absolutely loved the Punisher body. After seeing the bash video from another forum thread I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a Kagama....maybe a punisher body to boot.

Radix / python / spark. What's the difference? Why 3 different named buggies. Never looked into it but to me this doesn't seem new at all

Apparently it would be easier to list the parts that are the same as the Python than to list the parts that are new on the Sparks.

I want the green roller.
I'm gonna be totally honest here, I bought a Radix originally and repeatedly broke it, then I did a few mods 😉 and it hasn't broken since..!! I wanted to hate it but in my opinion it's just better than the Typhon now.
Better drive train, wing mount system is a lot less hassle than Arrma's, better bearing sizes on axles, far superior electronics, the diffs are way stronger.

Now this new Spark has all the upgrades that people asked for yet it's the same price and is quite possibly going to be tougher..!!
Corally Tough 😎🤣

I wish they would re-design the battery tray though, and fit a tougher wing 😵‍💫

I'm not hating on Arrma I just think that their platform is getting stale, all of their rigs still use the old Team Durango model and that is pretty old now..

These new Corally's are just what Arrma need so as to give them a kick in the ass to make something totally new..!!! (don't think it will happen personally, but here's hoping)

I will see how much the new Spark roller is and if the price is right I'll get one and transfer electronics from Radix.

On a side note, that recent Aldo video where he has the new Kagama, in my opinion there is no way a box stock Kraton would have taken that amount of abuse without massive amounts of bent and broken parts..!! Go watch it now if you haven't ...

My Radix build... https://www.corallyforum.com/threads/bashingbrians-radix-6s.134/ just in case you fancy read..

The Team Durango cars were actually based on the Arrma not the other way around. Arrma Typhon was announced and released November 2014 the Team Durango DNX/DEX were announced and released in March 2015.

I find the typhon to be way too narrow for the basher market reminds me of a v1 3s bigrock
Yeah, basher buggy is an enigma I feel. When I think of a basher it has larger tires that enable it to run over rough terrain and give some air control. Just my imagination though. Bashing can be alot of different things though..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back