Team Corally upcoming buggy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to find corally parts. I do generally like their designs and rigs. seems like they had some durability issues early on but I think they are better nowadays.

there is a big thread with 200 replies on it.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/team-corally-upcoming-buggy.60399/

Hard to find corally parts. I do generally like their designs and rigs. seems like they had some durability issues early on but I think they are better nowadays.
rchobby explosion has all the tc parts you need and based out of texas.
You can simply make one out of a Fireteam with a different body, wheelbase 420 mm 1:7:
View attachment 283683

Or use a Mojave:
Mojave to Typhon
asuga is almost same size as a truggified stretched typhon on a kraton chassis. 😎 👍

Why does it seem like arrma is the only company that knows how to make a center diff that's easy to access? at least out of the few brands I've tried anyway.

Apparently I'm supposed to remove 4 screws from center brace contraption on this asuga but they might as well be impossible to reach without removing the servo and motor from the truck. Makes no sense to me but maybe I'm the stupid one.

This guy sent it pretty high with no issues. I think it's durable enough for 20 ft high jumps if you land right. That's what I gather from his video. Not bad at all. At least it can handle mid level bashing if you want to send it :

I'll just leave this here... :cool:

teaser.png

The methodRC SC tires are really nice on the asuga for ripping around on road. 9mm larger diameter than stock and belted.

For anyone interested in how the methodRC tires do on road on the asuga. I must say I'm really enjoying this buggy so far. It drives so nice with these tires I'm in love. The way it sounds too is just amazing lol. I have nick named it Banshee. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RC Hobby Explosion has Asuga parts now!

Screenshot_20230315_131231_Yahoo Mail.jpg

RC Hobby Explosion has Asuga parts now!

View attachment 285560
Sweet! think I will go ahead and order a wing to stay ahead of the game. Funny enough when I built the 46t center diff I ordered the wrong gaskets. I didn't pay attention and thought it used the same gasket for all 3 diffs just like arrma. NOPE!! should have seen the look on my face when I realized my mistake and that I would have to wait another 3 days. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Sweet! think I will go ahead and order a wing to stay ahead of the game. Funny enough when I built the 46t center diff I ordered the wrong gaskets. I didn't pay attention and thought it used the same gasket for all 3 diffs just like arrma. NOPE!! should have seen the look on my face when I realized my mistake and that I would have to wait another 3 days. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Gasket!? Whaat!? Ear plugs won't leak out, you don't need no stinkin gaskets!!🤣🤣

I emailed JRC, their website doesn’t show stock and eBay is only RTR.

Might have to snag a cheap TLR chassis and build a Mojave-armed typhon with my spare v5 electronics on the shelf. 🤷‍♂️

FB3118DC-DA51-480A-8428-CDE3E685CA1C.jpeg

GLRC said next week for rollers and TC replied with this…

011CFE7B-4FB4-4B25-B79D-6B3CF5796BB7.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back