Team Corally Spark XB6 basher buggy? Wait, what?!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnowAir

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave EXB
Has anyone seen or heard of this? ANOTHER new Corally??? Arrma, where art thou?? 🤔🤷‍♂️😔🤣
https://rchobbyexplosion.com/team-c...6s-basher-buggy-roller-chassis-red-c-00485-r/

Screenshot_20231012-152241_Samsung Internet.jpg

Radix / python / spark. What's the difference? Why 3 different named buggies. Never looked into it but to me this doesn't seem new at all
You're right, it's not actually new, more like a v3. I suspect the Python and Radix will disappear, just as the Kagama is the replacement for the Kronos. Pretty sure once sold out, the Kronos will be history.

You're right, it's not actually new, more like a v3. I suspect the Python and Radix will disappear, just as the Kagama is the replacement for the Kronos. Pretty sure once sold out, the Kronos will be history.
If it’s tougher than the radix , and has the hardened parts , I’ll have it , the radix was great but hated trees n such , that’s where arrma win . Fingers crossed hey

Ahhhh gotcha. I suppose that makes sense then. Wonder why those chose different names vs just calling them a new version

Ahhhh gotcha. I suppose that makes sense then. Wonder why those chose different names vs just calling them a new version
Yeah, IDK. Guess TC isn't as sentimental about model names as other companies?🤷‍♂️
TBH, I've always wondered where the heck they came up with them in the first place.🤔
Ah, only a name right?🤣🤣🍻
If it’s tougher than the radix , and has the hardened parts , I’ll have it , the radix was great but hated trees n such , that’s where arrma win . Fingers crossed hey
I think this new buggy is the amalgamation of the upgrades TC has been rolling out since the Sketer, 22 XTR and Asuga..
Spring steel outdrives, improved suspension arms and chassis layout.. just theory of course, but that's what I'm seeing.
With regards to Arrma, the v5's are great, as evidenced by the fact they haven't changed much anything in 2+ years. Why fix what ain't broke?🤷‍♂️
i think the gorgon would be sick on a 2s. not very powerful. but kinda fun.
I admit, I was just watching a guy on YT who stuck a brushless system into the Gorgon. It was off the hook on 3 and 4s!! Why would ya? IDK, but it was bonkers!!😎😛🤣🤣

Last edited:
Also it comes as rtr or roller! TC is stepping up. Probably should have been call Radix 6 V2.

Also it comes as rtr or roller! TC is stepping up. Probably should have been call Radix 6 V2.
Yeah, either Radix or Python sounds better than Spark!! All I can think of when I hear Spark is the POS that Chevy made!!😂😂
Oh, and BTW, Kronos strikes a nerve with me too..every day I have to punch in on the Kronos time clock!!😔🤢🤮

Sounds like they're trying to get away from the Arrma copycat names: Python = Typhon, Kronos = Kraton. Smart move I guess but the paint jobs on their bodies is still HIDEOUS at best. If they're more durable than the previous versions then hats off to them cause they're fragile like wet toothpicks from what I've seen. The electronics in Corally are better out the box then Arrma though cause they're cars are noticeably faster...they just don't last as long.

Sounds like they're trying to get away from the Arrma copycat names: Python = Typhon, Kronos = Kraton. Smart move I guess but the paint jobs on their bodies is still HIDEOUS at best. If they're more durable than the previous versions then hats off to them cause they're fragile like wet toothpicks from what I've seen. The electronics in Corally are better out the box then Arrma though cause they're cars are noticeably faster...they just don't last as long.
Agreed.. BTW, have you seen Aldo's vid on the Kagama? I know it's too early to get too excited but, damn!! TC is serious about making better bashers. They're gaining for sure!😉🍻
I have a 21 XTR with TC motor/esc combo. I like it, drives really well. I am not much of a basher however, more track oriented. It's taken some good hits..trees, girders, and lots of t-bones from and too other rc's. Not huge air rated however. The Kagama looks promising indeed.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back