Tekno SCT410.3 Paint job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice color! Yeah I found the smoke paint to build up quick and pool fast. Happened on my Limitless body. Can't tell from the outside though.
Thanks!! Yea, I was warned it would do that and still couldn't get it right. Practice, practice, practice I guess. 🤷‍♂️ 😁

Getting the hang of it now dude, looks great!! Oughtta be what Mega Man drives!😍 Now comes the hard part- letting go of all that prettiness & SENDING that sucker!!!!🤣😆😅👍👍🤘🤘
Dude, right!?!? My eye is already twitching when thinking of rolling out my build in progress and I’m not even done with it yet!
Oh lawd! Don't say that! Next thing ya know there will be a Karen hanging out the window with a save the planet shirt on. :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of which, I wonder why there are no Prius bodies for our electric rigs? It might be really well suited to the SWB cars, proportion wise. And it would be hilarious rolling up to the bash spot. #DeltaPlastik, you listening?

Dude, right!?!? My eye is already twitching when thinking of rolling out my build in progress and I’m not even done with it yet!

Speaking of which, I wonder why there are no Prius bodies for our electric rigs? It might be really well suited to the SWB cars, proportion wise. And it would be hilarious rolling up to the bash spot. #DeltaPlastik, you listening?
Even more considering the powa source @ 100% electric, never seen a Rivian, Tesla or Lucid body either lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back