Talion The Underrated basher!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC DUDE81

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Typhon 3s
The Talion Stallion is such an underrated basher! This truck and it so ingeniously engineered and balanced it's crazy! :love:For those who haven't seen, Here is my latest vid pounding the Kraton and going for some full launches with the Talion!:cool:?

Attachments

• sFCZBdZcJJo.png
    sFCZBdZcJJo.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 34
@RC DUDE81 is the reason I bought a Talion. When you have a guy that owns them all and he talks up one truck that much, there has to be something to it.....and there is. It does so many things well. Its jump characteristics are the best of any Arrma vehicle. You can make it do anything easily. It's even easy to just send it on a long level jump which is difficult on most trucks. It's is so well balanced. I was put off by the "speed truggy" description until I saw it is much, much more that that. This is Arrma's best truck ??? Thank you, Eric!

Great video. My LHS has one on sale for $500. Been wanting one for awhile and even more watching vids like this.

I’ve been looking at the Talion for sometime and yes these videos show the capability of that rig. Great video and awesome jumps as usual. Bash on ??

It's the weight, far lighter than the kraton and oc. If you add large bumpers, wheelie bars, and huge tires you might as well have a kraton. Keeping it as light as possible is key. Stock form is 1 1/2lbs lighter than a kraton and over 2lbs than an oc. Gear it up boys!

Love the Talion but have a Kraton. Can't have them all. Waiting on a large scale MT, if that turns out to be a ghost maby the Talion instead.

From what I've seen, it's rare for people who own a Talion not to love them. It seems people get drawn to the Kraton, I've not been that interested in driving mine(the bash version) since I got the Talion. The "Race Spec" Kraton I built is a lot like a Talion anyway, it's lighter and running Talion hubs. People on here just need to give them a go, they say the looks put them off, but I think they look good, but a new shell is all it needs.

I was gonna get another kraton after having already had 3 kratons in the past cause I loved mine so much but ive been hearing alot of talk about how the talion is lighter and does pretty much the same as a kraton so I think im going to try one out. These videos are motivating..

I was gonna get another kraton after having already had 3 kratons in the past cause I loved mine so much but ive been hearing alot of talk about how the talion is lighter and does pretty much the same as a kraton so I think im going to try one out. These videos are motivating..
I think you would be pleased with the Talion, I don't own one but know people who do and they dig em.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back