Kraton Think I ordered the wrong batteries for my Arrma Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What should I order?
If your LHS is any good they can solder and change the plugs for you. My wife bought some for Xmas and they changed them right there and then. Did the same when I bought my ProTek Prodigy charger... They changed all 4 Dean's or 90... don't remember which were on it, to the EC5's for me...

I suggest if you are in this hobby. Pick up an iron and learn to solder. It will save you a lot and tons of videos to learn from

I can do it.... just gotta get in the garage and get started. Thanks alot!

I'm in the wrong time zone ?,
I've just seen this thread and I notice they were XT60's straight away from the original picture..!!
As someone earlier said, pop down your LHS and ask them to solder on either XT90's or IC5/EC5's it all depends on what charger leads you have and any other trucks you may want to use these batteries in..
Lastly grab yourself a soldering iron if you feel confident, then learn to solder your own connectors it's a big help.
Trust me, in this hobby it's a valuable thing to know how to do...???

I'm in the wrong time zone ?,
I've just seen this thread and I notice they were XT60's straight away from the original picture..!!
As someone earlier said, pop down your LHS and ask them to solder on either XT90's or IC5/EC5's it all depends on what charger leads you have and any other trucks you may want to use these batteries in..
Lastly grab yourself a soldering iron if you feel confident, then learn to solder your own connectors it's a big help.
Trust me, in this hobby it's a valuable thing to know how to do...???
Thanks Brian??

I just ordered some EC5 female connectors from AMain to switch over some batteries from XT60. Watch out on the quality of connectors you buy. Some of the tolerances are questionable at best.

Also, you’ll either need a butane torch with soldering attachment or a 80w minimum soldering iron.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back