Infraction Thinking about buying one of these tomorrow…..how do you like it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll be taking it out today bone stock. I happen to have a few 3s batteries that I need to run out and a few single 6S ones too. I’m pretty excited. My iPhone videos never upload but I’ll get some pics!

Broke her in proper. Hoons are smoked and damn is this this stupid fast WITHOUT the speed pinion. What a drifting speed machine. F it…speed, bashing, carpet tracks. It’s all drugs and an expensive habit! But it’s so much damn fun.

IMG_1633.jpeg

IMG_1629.jpeg

IMG_1635.jpeg

You have a cheap GRP site @Mikeeeeeeeeeal? I love those but last time I got a pair for my TLR I got the wrong size.

Hobby Heroes 👍
Any 1/8 scale GRP hard surface? I assume the foams are for speed runs? I’m a road car rookie. And after searching the forum and their site? I just answered my own question.

Last edited:
I went straight to GRP after the stock set, you can get two sets for $90 so the question is are they worth the extra $25? A yes for me but errbody gon have they own answer, and I think those choons are a good deal regardless.
I'd definitely trust grps more for speed but the choons are awesome for hoonin around on the cheap and I've gone 80+ with them.

Any 1/8 scale GRP hard surface? I assume the foams are for speed runs? I’m a road car rookie. And after searching the forum and their site? I just answered my own question.
You should get the xm7 compound if you want them to last longer.

So… is this how it’s gonna be? 2 packs and the Hoons are absolutely wasted. I got Choons coming and getting the GRPs. I’m just wondering how am I going to keep the front splitter screws from falling out! They are screwed into plastic.

S7 GRPs have been through hell and still have life, flathead self tappers through the splitter with a little extra countersink.

Enjoy 😊

S7 GRPs have been through hell and still have life, flathead self tappers through the splitter with a little extra countersink.

Enjoy 😊
Gracias sir!

So… is this how it’s gonna be? 2 packs and the Hoons are absolutely wasted. I got Choons coming and getting the GRPs. I’m just wondering how am I going to keep the front splitter screws from falling out! They are screwed into plastic.
Personally I think choons last a little longer than hoons but it really depends on how hard you are hooning around haha. 2 packs per a set of tires is pretty hardcore. Do you have belt showing? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Personally I think choons last a little longer than hoons but it really depends on how hard you are hooning around haha. 2 packs per a set of tires is pretty hardcore. Do you have belt showing? :ROFLMAO:
Almost! I do have one that the tire rip-off the rim! But I’ll keep smoking them until they fall off. Now… to find the splitter screws. Curbed the shiz out of it!

Bad weather….killed thee ole plans.

IMG_1721.jpeg

I took it out today at work and proceeded to hard slide it into a curb. Broke the rear wing and rear passenger body mount. Lol. It gets a little violent sometimes and whoa daddy whoa. .005 sec and you are slammed the rear. I’ll fix it. No worries

Welp! I’m not going to lie. The body is super tough. But slide ass backwards into a sewer off the curb about 60 and I broke the wing out of the rear. Broke the rear body mount and dented the body some. Used my splitter screw I replaced and a washer and screwed it back in! Rear body mount? I can run it with one rear attached lol. Right?

70829303389__9E824B1E-0B22-4BEB-A026-D76DD67A3FC2.jpeg

70829301906__FE7FFA92-49F2-4082-BCDC-604AE559D3E1.jpeg

70829300335__F50FFF6D-B1E5-44E0-A302-DCD05A1278C0.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back