Notorious This thing is a riot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
I have been having an absolute blast with my new Notorious. What a totally mental little truck! Turned the punch up to 7 and boom! Standing backflips for days. I’ve not had this much fun with an off road truck in a long time.
69938726321__41259C34-F616-445B-84F7-322115827B49.jpeg
Just insane.

They are a blast. I love mine!!! Crazy insane!! I need to up my punch a little too! So much fun launching it off a ramp and doin' back flips/sideways flips/front flips!!! It takes a beating too!! :LOL: (y) :ROFLMAO: 😁 🤪
20220903_145750_1.gif

They are a blast. I love mine!!! Crazy insane!! I need to up my punch a little too! So much fun launching it off a ramp and doin' back flips/sideways flips/front flips!!! It takes a beating too!! :LOL: (y) :ROFLMAO: 😁 🤪
View attachment 282193
That’s awesome. I’m probably starting on my ramp this weekend. Just for this truck. 😂

Wheelies are the best part!!!

@Xjeepguy you going to give us a teaser on what's in store for this little beast?
It’s gonna basically be an anvil on wheels lol. I’m gonna bash it stock for a bit and see how tough it is before the M2C (and others). Building a ramp very soon.

Just came back in from another bash session with this thing and I can say with certainty: This is my favorite truck. On pavement I can drift it, ride wheelies until I run out of range, standing backflips, self rights when it flips over, and the more beat up that body gets, the better it looks! What a little beast of a truck.

Out of all my trucks my Notorious and my Granite are my favorite ones. They're short, crazy, and seemingly uncontrollable unless you know what your doing.

Omg I just had an epiphany. I just described myself 🤯🤪🤣🙀.
It all makes sense now!!
giphy (1).gif

Out of all my trucks my Notorious and my Granite are my favorite ones. They're short, crazy, and seemingly uncontrollable unless you know what your doing.

Omg I just had an epiphany. I just described myself 🤯🤪🤣🙀.
It all makes sense now!!
View attachment 282567
Haha I just said the same thing! Granite is a riot! The 3S senton is way up there too on the fun scale.

I really wanted to like the Noto & Outcast 6S, but I'm just not a wheelie guy (I know I'm in the minority here lol). Drifting and everything else is always fun, but I can do without the constant wheelies. I really do like the Noto body, gives that old school junkyard truck vibe. But hey as long as you're enjoying it and it's bringing an evil grin to your face, then that's all that matters! Happy bashing sir, sweet looking rig 🍻

I really wanted to like the Noto & Outcast 6S, but I'm just not a wheelie guy (I know I'm in the minority here lol). Drifting and everything else is always fun, but I can do without the constant wheelies. I really do like the Noto body, gives that old school junkyard truck vibe. But hey as long as you're enjoying it and it's bringing an evil grin to your face, then that's all that matters! Happy bashing sir, sweet looking rig 🍻
I'm with ya. For the stunt devil the Noto is intended to be, it seems perfect. I just don't find myself stunting as much as I thought. Wheelies are cool, but I bore too easily I guess🤷‍♂️
I actually just converted an MT410 to ET48MT to keep the nose DOWN!! LOL.😉😁🍻
@Xjeepguy Congrats!! Enjoy your "stunt devil"!!👌👍🍻😁
I wanted to say, I'm not really bashing with the Tekno much these days..more like informal track running. Which is the main reason for the MT to ET conversion 👍🍻

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back