Granite Throttle snapped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christo1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I think my throttle cable snapped off inside the rubber tubing at the connection point.i can put it back on and fiddle it around so it Will run but only for a few seconds.new to all this so any suggestions will be appreciated!

Well, being RC's don't have a throttle cable, we may need pictures or a better description. Are you talking about the Antenna on the receiver, or the 3-pin wire that runs from the ESC to the receiver, or one of the wires that runs from the ESC to the motor?

Throttle cable? You mean the wires coming from the motor? Please post a picture or video.

I'm not sure what you mean by throttle cable as rcs don't have throttle cables. Can you post a picture of what it is you are referring too?

Well, being RC's don't have a throttle cable, we may need pictures or a better description. Are you talking about the Antenna on the receiver, or the 3-pin wire that runs from the ESC to the receiver, or one of the wires that runs from the ESC to the motor?
“No! It’s the throttle cable I tell you!”
🤣

“No! It’s the throttle cable I tell you!”
🤣
Ok well the cable that makes it go!here’s a pic

image.jpg

Common problem with brushed motors especially on bashers. Just solder it back on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back