Typhon Tips for getting better at landing jumps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the first double back flip for sure. The ramp barely lets me get it in. I tend to brake too early so I do a lot of those last second corrections, but I'm letting go of the throttle right before landing. Trying to train myself to brake a little later.
Hold the throttle a little longer on the singles and they will basically land themselves.

The one thing everyone should know is that if you want to learn to jump and do backflips you can't be afraid to ball it up. It's part of the learning process ? I give you exhibit A ?

Floating a zero correction backflip always brings a smile to my face.
When I first started I used to mash the throttle immediately off the jump to get it around and then I'd end up with a 1.5 roof landing ? With a little practice, getting a full "lazy" rotation is really easy. Once that's mastered, doubles are not that hard ???

A few of these have zero correction, others, not so much (with some intentional stalls)
Well done ??? The hardest jump for me is the level jump with no flip, especially on a swb truck. The timing has to be perfect.

MY advise would be to practice jump away from the track. No stress environment without the next turn or whoop or jump to worry about. Just hit a single jump Until you get the hang of in air correction. You’d be amazed what a difference a few packs of “jump practice” can do. Good luck!

Last edited:
I got into this hobby a few months back for jumping ! Built a ramp with a 45 degree jump and been going out to where ever I can (feel like am sneaking around parks looking for open spaces) done jumps a few times. as a noob I can tell you it's all about the "feel". You gotta practice and the more you do it the better you get. Am not very good yet but I can do some. I also built an MT410 and it rotates in the air faster than the granite blx. I think because it has more power and the wheels move it quicker. it's a feel thing just go out bash, jump, fix and do it again. LOVE IT !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back