Tire Warranty?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
3 minutes into my first run...

😑😑😑😑😔😔

20210927_170509.jpg

That sucks. Never seen a tire do that before :unsure:.
Had a tire blow out on my senton on the second run and asked for a replacement and they said ''tires are a wear item ''.
Maybe could glue it back together ?

I had a fairly new 6S Backflip tyre split on me after it pulled away from the rim. Some of the OE gluing jobs just don't hold. Contact HH and explain your situation... you might be able to get another under warranty

I did a tire warranty once, 2nd run and a chunk came off.

Last flip of the video. My Gopro splits my videos and the end clip is being uploaded.

Last edited:
Another one.

Seriously though... I'm beyond irritated.

View attachment 176512
This isn't so bad. The previous one you had with the torn tyre was worse. Some reputable CA glue is all you need 👌 Arrma mentioned tyre maintenance in the manual and advise to check them with every pack (~15 mins)

Screenshot_20211028-150642.png

I have to dot and dab my 6S Backflips with glue every 5 packs or so, but I literally check them with every diff-out (i.e. self-righting or full send flips), or at least at the end of every pack

This isn't so bad. The previous one you had with the torn tyre was worse. Some reputable CA glue is all you need 👌 Arrma mentioned tyre maintenance in the manual and advise to check them with every pack (~15 mins)

View attachment 176561

I have to touch-and-go glue my 6S Backflips every 5 packs or so, but I literally check them with every diff-out (i.e. self-righting or full send flips), or at least at the end of every pack
Thanks for pointing that out! I saw it in the manual but never actually looked to see how often to check.

Thanks for pointing that out! I saw it in the manual but never actually looked to see how often to check.
No worries mate. I think it's the same advice in every Arrma manual but because of the firm compound, huge sidewall and tall diameter of the Backflip tyres, they're the most likely to pull away and tear at the rims. Still an awesome basher tyre though

Check prior every run, even when out bashing.
Use thin CA when you have signs of them loosening. A really small drop is enough if you run it around the tire.

No, I do not use CA when out bashing, I just take it slower or stop but woud be possible to do.
That little trick will safe you a bunch of money on tires.

Store your CA in a food container with some desiccant, and you can store CA for ages. Humidity dries it out and the bottle would only last 1 year or so.
https://www.amazon.com/desiccant/s?k=desiccant

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back