Eflite warranty service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
So as you know my viper 6s crashed due to a failed servo but they wouldn’t fix my plane but my new turbo timber is looking like there going to fix and replace the parts even though the reason is crash is Becuase the elevator servo came unglued can anyone explain or tell me why this is fixable and my other plane is not (I have bad luck with my plane’s recently why idk but at least now i will go Thoroughly out through my planes before flying) and if they send a new plane my club might be getting a new trainer if any of the club members are good at fixing and converting a plane to a trainer plane here is the damage and the motor shaft is bent
901A9701-394D-4D1B-841F-1FE457627C94.jpeg
ADD7988F-A4FD-4CD1-BBB6-60A9B8624C06.jpeg
D3C0FF67-7B64-4A1D-ABA8-D432484D02FD.jpeg
6823500E-67AF-4649-BA62-8985EC29C0DC.jpeg
B7B0470F-459C-4964-9632-E912C3498733.jpeg

Because Horizon has a history of having poorly glued servos. Good Idea to give them a tug before your first flight.

It could also just be a matter of who helps you. I've had the same happen with them, had a brand new airplane that had a dead servo, hadn't even flown it yet and they basically told me tough luck. Other times I've received great service no questions asked. 🤔

Because Horizon has a history of having poorly glued servos. Good Idea to give them a tug before your first flight.

It could also just be a matter of who helps you. I've had the same happen with them, had a brand new airplane that had a dead servo, hadn't even flown it yet and they basically told me tough luck. Other times I've received great service no questions asked. 🤔
Yeah I’ll just create a claim and if I get a bad rep next time I’ll just say never mind and get a new rep and claim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back